An experience beyond the ordinary...
This is a unique rib safari to superb Rodopou Peninsula and the secluded Menies or Diktynna Beach. Explore the rocky terrain through the sea and dive to secluded beaches.
Enjoy a wonderful day aboard exploring the other, not touristic Crete and some spectacular gems.
Ancient Diktynna’s“private’’ beach and the other bay's are lovely secluded beaches with pebbles and deep crystal blue waters. It is not affected by the usual winds blowing in the area and is ideal for isolation, far away from urban centers and only with a boat you can approach. Diktynna was the most important temple of the goddess Vritomartis, which is believed to be goddess Artemis. Thousands worshippers used to come here from all over Crete. Vritomartis was worshiped here during the Hellenistic and Roman times. There are still a few remains of the ancient Roman temple, but remains of the Hellenistic temple have not been found.
Rodopou peninsula, the northern most point of Crete, where the endless light meets the endless sea.
A great activity for families and group of friends on a private Skippered Rib charter to visit the secluded bays, Menies and the area around Rodopou Peninsula.
A wonderful half day (4 hours) or full day (7 hours) speedboat tour for you, your family and friends. Using our Rib charter service, you will enjoy a hassle free day (no fighting for moorings) and the benefits of local knowledge from fully qualified skippers who 'work' for our partner every day.
- We start our cruise from Kolymvari port heading parallel with the peninsula close to the rocky mountains where the views are breathtaking.
- Enjoying the ride with the historic information about the area provided from our skipper.
- Our first dive takes place in a secluded small private and isolated beach in blue waters.
- We refiliate our selves and we proceed for our tour close to the rocky natural beauty and we visit another bay with green waters.
- The third stop is the Menies beach with pebbles and deep crystal blue waters. The beauty of the scenery, the privacy and the panoramic views helps you to relax far away from crowdy beaches.
- On the way back your skipper will raise up your adrenaline with his speed boat turns.
- Joins us for a quick and relaxed tour accompanied with great terrain and privacy.
Half day 4 hours :450 €(1-8 Persons)
Full day 7 hours : 650 €(1-8 Persons)
From Kolimvari port at 9:00.
Transportation to & from port with extra cost.
4 or 7 hours.
Revenger 29", Model 2015, Length: 9,6 meters/ 29'', Feet Capacity: 10 People (9 Passengers plus the Skipper), Engine: 1x240HP Yanmar Turbo Diesel, Average Cruising Speed 24 Knots, Maximum Speed: 35 Knots, Boat Tent, Navigation Lights, Toilet, 2 independent VHF Radio, GPS Standard Horizon 7’’ Navigation Plotter
Price Includes :
- Departures from Kissamos or Kolymvari port at 9:00 o'clock and return at 16:30-17:00. (All hours are estimated) •
- Rib (Rigid Inflatable Boat) Revenger 29'' (9.30 meters) 10 seated.
- Skipper, Fuels, Liability Insurance and local Taxes.
- Light lunch, water, beer or wine and refreshments for every person for the full day tour.
- Lunch stop in fish tavern can be arranged upon request with an extra charge of 25€ per person.
Payment & Cancellation Policy :
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure.
- A cancellation must be done 48 hours before departure.
- In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made.
- We maintain the right to cancel any tour due to bad weather conditions or due to other reasons beyond our control.
- If a tour is cancelled due to few participants or bad weather conditions, we will refund 100% of made payments.
- Transportation to & from the port can be arranged upon request with an extra cost.
- Rib tours are not suitable for those who are not in robust good health.
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from boat sickness, fear of speed or water, non-swimmers, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 5 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a boat tour.
- Don’t forget your swimsuit, camera and sun protection, etc. During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
- In order to arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. That also counts for any kind of food allergy, and only when possible to find suitable alternatives.
Please contact us for availability and further information when you have some dates in mind to check for availability, along with any other questions you may have.
All e-mails are answered promptly, usually within 24 hours.