Would you like to experience Crete in a stylish way meters away from a charming village, sandy beaches, archeological sites, picturesque towns?
Then Adeste Villas could be your desired option; An inviting and warm place like home, where you can experience style and five star comfort at the same time.
Adeste Villas is a complex of 4 stylish, newly completed villas with private pools (heated pool at Villa Armi), an intimate atmosphere and sweeping sea views.
Situated on the outskirts of Kokkino Horio (Red Village) at Apokoronas area and nearby the picturesque town of Chania in Crete, the villas enjoy all the privileges of a hilltop location such as spectacular views, dramatic sunsets and cool mountain breezes.
Enjoy staying in one of these gorgeous adjoining - yet autonomous- villas, and enjoy a relaxing holiday in a beautiful setting. The Villas enjoy an excellent prospect on the surrounding White mountains and the Souda Bay in the distance.
The proud, property owners have been given particular attention to the interior and exterior design of each villa. The result is a mosaic of Mediterranean colours and accents, ranging from whites, turquoise and aqua greens to timeless creams and browns: a combination of style and timeless beauty. The elegant ambience goes hand in hand with a broad spectrum amenities and services – many included and many more on request.
With each property sleeping from a lonely two up to a party of 6 or 8, Adeste Villas is ideal for honeymooners, families and larger groups.
Considering, if any of the villas is suitable for people with reduced mobility. Each villa has a bedroom with en-suite bathroom in the ground floor for easy access to the kitchen and outdoor areas. However, as the plot is amphitheatrical, you have to climb some stairs to enter the villa. Villa Apoi is additionally equipped with an elevator and access to the villa is made by a ramp, however the split level ground floor has three steps between the kitchen and the lounge area.
The location of the property is ideal as a starting point for exploring the Apokoronas area by car or even by foot – nature lovers will enjoy the many hikes and trails of the area.
For all the rest that prefer the comfort of an air-conditioned car, Natasa the helpful owner can provide all the information you need for local sites and nearby beaches, or she can help you organise themed excursions, tours, boat trips or even horse back riding by the coast.
- Hotel Name: Adeste Villas
- Area: Chania, Kokkino Chorio
- Why Go: Quiet Location, Private Pool, Romantic, Relaxed, Modern, Lovely Views, Honeymoon
Why we like it
- An inviting and warm place like home, where you can experience style and five star comfort at the same time
- Enjoy the hot tub in the upper floor terrace of Villa Apoi, a delight when the air becomes cooler after the wonderful sunsets!
- Walking distance to the charming village of Plaka, where you can eat in a traditional taverna
- Contemporary design brings in sunlight and incorporates sweeping views
- We love the pre arrival request and shopping service as well as that traditional cooked food delivered to your door on request
What to know
- We recommend that you rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pools (heated Villa Armi)||Marvelous view :|
|Dining:||No||Quality Of Service :|
|Closed:||Never||Village Atmosphere :|