A wonderful accommodation and very nice owners. Do you need anymore for a splendid holiday?
Stunning sea views, tranquility, an unspoilt area, excellent service, superb location nearby Elafonisi Beach, Kedrodasos (the wood of cedars), Agios Ioannis beach and the Lake of Vienna, Chrisoskalitisa Monastery, Paleochora Village, you are in the middle of European E4 Path and boat trips to Balos and Gramvousa, spectacular sunsets (could continue ... but maybe it is more beneficial to explore a few on your own) and of course perfect for small and big families, couples.
Amygdalia Villas is a complex of seven villas and three superior double rooms (rooms sharing some facilities) spread and built amphitheatrically on the peaks and the sides of the hills in Livadia village, surrounded by low-lying hills, plains and just 300 meters from the sea overlook the endless blue of the Mediterranean Sea at the west part of the island of Crete, in the prefecture of Chania.
This unique construction of the stone villas of an architecture design which dated a century ago located in the rugged Cretan nature in relation to the blue horizon of the Mediterranean Sea(Chania Crete) combine the most spectacular picture of a must destination for families, couples and even individuals travelers seeking tranquility, spectacular sunsets (don't forget you are in west Crete) in a friendly, family, relaxing and luxurious environment.
The complex boasts wonderfully designed and fully equipped residences catering to 2, 4 or 8 persons. According to your needs, you can choose between the VIP Suite (1 bedroom), Collection Residence (2 bedrooms) or Extravagance Residence (4 bedrooms). Each one enjoys differing views, locations and amenities, with their own range of styles and amenities, for example spacious lounges, interior and exterior dining rooms, fully functional kitchen, swimming pools (some with Jacuzzi), wide verandas with sun-beds and umbrellas.
These residences are perfect for year-long vacations as well, within a peaceful and welcoming environment, far from the bustling touristic locations. During the day, Livadia pebbly-rocky beach is within easy reach, dotted with small coves where you will enjoy swimming, a picnic, sunbathing or snorkeling, savoring the true essence of vacations.
Livadia village is a tiny village on this western part of Crete, with spectacular rugged, rocky coastline dotted with caves, coves and unspoilt beaches. It is located in the middle of the European path E4- a seaside route of exceptional natural beauty. The route is typical of the rugged beauty of Crete with amazing changes of the scenery between olive and locust trees and sea-beaten rocks of black and red volcanic lava. The beach of Livadia is ideal for snorkeling and fishing and also for swimming which is preferred not only by the residents of the village but also from the visitors.
The landmark of Livadia village is the last large sculptured rock, characterized as a monument of nature. Behind the rock there are clusters of small lakes with green waters. There are also sandy and pebbly coves ideal for a swim.
An also ideal day trip is the famous Elafonisi and its beach, at 12km distance.
- Hotel Name: Amygdalia Villas
- Area: Chania, Livadia Amygdalokefali
- Why Go: Beach-front Setting, Family-Friendly, Friendly Environment, Honeymoon, Lovely Views, Private Pool, Quiet Location, Restaurant, Village Atmosphere
Why we like it
- Luxurious, Tranquil, Romantic,Family, Away from it all this is Amygdalia Villas.
- Amygdalia villas are located in the western point of Crete which is still unspoilt. Ideal for those seeking tranquility in a luxurious environment with excellent service and magnificent views in a private villa with pool.
- Elafonisi superb beach approached within 12 minutes drive - a magnificent place.
- A special tip- enjoy your dinner at taverna "Kaliston" enjoying excellent food and the most spectacular sunset.
What to know
- The nearby beach is pebbly and rocky.
- Consider renting a car if you’d like to explore Crete, as the resort is somewhat isolated
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Rooms:||6||Family hospitality :|
|Pool:||Private Pools||Family :|
|Children:||Yes||Marvelous view :|