Atrion is a modern, elegant, and fully renovated hotel, in a quiet corner in the heart of Heraklion, a short walk from the old Venetian port and the Historical museum, open all year round.
Hospitality is a daily and valuable “tradition” of Crete and has a special value. In Atrion Hotel, you are going to feel every moment welcome.
Fully renovated, this minimal-style hotel locate right next to Heraklion's vibrant center, with its cafés, shopping center, tavernas, restaurants and museums but also a short stride from the seashore.
Atrion Hotel operates all year round being a reasonable and comfortable accommodation choice in the city of Heraklion, whether the visit is for business, pleasure or relaxation purposes ... a good value for money.
You will enjoy your breakfast in Atrion's beautifully tranquil inner courtyard, which is decorated with modern tables and comfortable chairs, with trees and plants. For lunch or dinner, enjoy authentic Greek cuisine specially prepared by Atrion's Chef, or light and healthy meals accompanied by cretan wine.
Crete's main highways can be easily accessed from the hotel, making it an ideal base for discovering central Crete by car.
Atrion Hotel in Heraklion, is one of the best choices of many multinational companies, famous brands and public entities for conducting conferences, meetings and special events as well.
- Hotel Name: Atrion Hotel
- Area: Heraklion, Heraklion Town
- Why Go: City Style, Elegant, Friendly Environment, Nightlife, Quiet Location, Shopping, Restaurant
Why we like it
- Great location. It is a short walk to the town center and to the archaeological museum, shops, and restaurants.
- Friendly and helpful staff and the breakfast is excellent. Rooms are very clean and comfortable.
- Best value for your money.
- WiFi is complimentary.
What to know
- To explore the island’s most isolated (and beautiful) beaches, you really need to rent a car. (not needed if you want to discover the town).
- Just a few of the rooms have sea views.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Mid-Size Hotels||Cheap & Chic :|
|Rooms:||60.00||City Style :|
|Pool:||No||Family hospitality :|
|Dining:||Yes||Quality of Service :|
|Children:||Welcome||Nice atmosphere :|
|Closed:||Never||Architecture & style :|