Best of both worlds in style. A completely renovated historic building becomes a small boutique-style, quality, intimate hotel in the centre of things - equidistant to Rethymno's long sandy beach and the old historic area of town - both are a 5 minute stroll along the seafront.
Civitas Rethymnae is on the promenade, the waterfront parade of cafes, shops and restaurants. In your room it is as quiet as you like, with triple-glazed windows sealing in the calm and excluding any noise. The central north coast position of Rethimno adds to the sightseeing opportunities provided by the hotel's location.
You enter at ground floor level, into the cafe - with both indoor and outdoor seating. There is more ... food and tasty finger foods, appetizers and snacks as well as excellent coffees and drinks. Sip a drink or dine on the pavement deck; watch the world passing by.
Luxurious, yet warm and inviting ambience. Concierge help with dinner reservations, sports activities and any services your heart desires and the law allows!
All suites have kitchen area allowing breakfast to be prepared or to create a hot snack. Silken heavy drapes, upholstery and bedcovers. Furniture is period or antique. Two flat screen televisions in each suite, full central heating for longer winter stays, air conditioning of course for the warmer months.
The bathrooms are a glittering place to start the day. Cool, warm, soak or be invigorated with Jacuzzi jet bath or shower.
Suites are either in maisonette style with gallery sleeping area suspended above living, kitchen-bar and bathroom space or single level living, lounging and sleeping.
- Hotel Name: Civitas Rethymnae Boutique Hotel
- Area: Rethimno, Rethymno Town
- Why Go: Design, Elegant, Nightlife, Romantic, Shopping, Honeymoon
Why we like it
- Divinely romantic suites and residences with hight quality facilities.
- The location in the heart of Rethymno’s medieval old town.
- The design is Unique; bringing out the true character of the 15th century historic building while the modern construction combines the art technology in a luxurious and comfortable environment.
What to know
- Some Suites are without balconies or any notable views.
- You'll have to park a short distance from the hotel.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Small Hotels & Inns||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||No||City Style :|
|Children:||Yes||Young Couples :|