We just love them ...
Four ultraluxe, freestanding, uniquely designed villas, all embellished with domed roofs, oversized windows, large balconies and spacious verandas emerge on the top four corners of the Domes of Elounda Resort offering superior accommodation, ultimate privacy, and panoramic breathtaking views that span from the venetian castle on the island of Spinalonga across the entire bay of Elounda.
Each villa’s interior is uniquely designed providing a one of a kind seductive feel and experience. They all however share the same attention to detail, glamour and extravagance achieved by palettes of intense earth
colors, custom handmade furniture, designer objects, as well as local creations all blended with state of the art appliances and thoughtful amenities resulting in a modernist approach to human luxury.
All this combined with standard features such as, silver forged rose petal fountains, Jacuzzis, Moroccan style swimming pools, private spa’s, Turkish baths and secluded gardens make The Domes Ultraluxe Villas one
- Hotel Name: Domes Ultraluxe Villas
- Area: Lasithi, Elounda
- Why Go: Beach-front Setting,Beautiful Terraces and Gardens,Design,Elegant,Family-Friendly,Food & Wine,Honeymoon,Lovely Views,Private Pool,Quality of Service,Spa,Restaurant,Relaxed
Why we like it
- Stunning panoramic views of the calm beautiful gulf and Spinalonga Island.
- Delicious restaurants supervised by Michelin-starred Greek chef Lefteri Lazarou.
- Walking distance to the charming fishing village of Plaka, where you can eat in a traditional taverna and enjoy your drink.
- Soma Spa is truly the secret of Domes of Elounda.
What to know
- You have to rent a car if you’d like to explore Crete, as the resort is somewhat isolated.
- In order to access the narrow stretch of sand beach you have to walk through a tunnel running under a road.
- Pool can be heated in April and May only. 2 days in advance notice is required
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Family :|
|Dining:||Domes of Elounda Resort||Marvelous view :|
|Closed:||November to March||Quality of Service :|