DomicileChania Venetian Residence a dream come true, the path to heaven is not a secret one.
This ultimate residence, after an incredible restoration, is a mix of modern and traditional elements to create a harmonious space both relaxed and timeless that truly feels like home, a place that offers to its guests a unique experience.
DomicileChania is a historic, one-bedroom residence located in the “Palazzo del Rettore”, one of Chania’s oldest and most significant national monuments. Emerging above the Byzantine walls of Kastelli, it offers amazing sea views and overlooks the Chania Old Town and the Venetian Harbour with its impressive Lighthouse.
The energy of the location is unbeatable. Kastelli neighbourhood where the residence is located has a continuing history from the Minoan times as the first inhabitants of ancient Kydonia lived here.
The house has a main bedroom and one living room with two sofa and a day bed. The sofas and the day bed have dimensions that easily can sleep three adults or children in case of more than two guests.
The bedroom has en suite wc shower and there is one extra wc shower in the house. The bedroom and the living room have their own private balcony over looking the harbor.
A fully equipped kitchen is available as also a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
There is a back yard in the entrance of the house in a dead end street.
The parking is a problem as there is no private parking but a car can aproach the house ( 20 meters far from the entrance) and then with Tassos, your gracious host, help you can find the closest parking.
- Hotel Name: DomicileChania - Venetian Residence
- Area: Chania, Chania Town
- Why Go: Lovely Views, Lovely View To The Old Harbour, Relaxed, Romantic, Friendly Environment, Art & Culture
Why we like it
- The house is a dream come true! An incredible restoration of a part of the Venetian Rector building with a mix of well-minded modern amenities and tasteful furniture and last but not least amazing view of the Old Venetian Harbour!
- Tassos the owner is the best host and ready to help and arrange anything you need.
- This ultimate residence, after an incredible restoration, is a mix of modern and traditional elements to create a harmonious space both relaxed and timeless that truly feels like home, a place that offers to its guests a unique experience.
What to know
- You have to prebook especially for July, August and September when the hοuse is often fully booked.
- Parking could be a bit difficult since the road in front of the hotel is single lane and a dead end. But please ask Tassos the owner in order to showing you other streets where you could park your car.
- If you don't want to travel out of the town of Chania you should not hire a car as you have all you need on your foot.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Houses||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||No||Marvelous view :|
|Dining:||No||Nice atmosphere :|
|Children:||Welcome||Young Couples :|
|Closed:||Never||Cheap & Chic :|