Even if you don't like music, we are quite sure that you will love Elounda Solfez Villas, located in Elounda Village in East Crete. Arranged on a hill, as on a music pentagram, the Elounda Solfez Villas offer breath-taking views over the beautiful, tranquil Mirabello Bay.
These self-catering villas were newly built in 2009. They are equipped to a high standard with all contemporary amenities, offering a comfortable setting for visitors. Villas have a traditional exterior style and combine bright, earthy colours of natural stone (the local stone of Elounda, Crete, collected during the building excavations) handcrafted by local craftsmen, yet with a minimalistic and modern interior style.
The exterior areas are formed with respect to nature and the environment and include swimming pool, barbeque and a sun terrace with a pergola on the pool level, plus a smaller pergola on the middle level balcony.
A car is mandatory for transportation to and from the villas and experiencing Elounda and the surrounding areas to the fullest.
Please note that all villas are suitable for 6 people, but at lower cost you can also rent a villa for 2 or 4 persons. You can choose the bedroom(s) that you want and the others will be locked.
- Hotel Name: Elounda Solfez Villas
- Area: Lasithi, Elounda
- Why Go: Quiet Location,Lovely Views,Beautiful Terraces and Gardens,Private Pool,Romantic
Why we like it
- Magnificent, spectacular views as the villas overlook the tranquil Mirabello Bay. The location makes for a very relaxing time away from the hustle and bustle.
- This is the ideal place to relax, read a book, or just sit without doing anything.
- Nikolas the manager and Hippo the owner will their utmost for you: from leaving beautiful fresh vegetables from the garden, to guiding you to the best beaches.
What to know
- Elounda Solfez Villas is not suitable for disabled people.
- A car is mandatory for transportation to and from the villas and experiencing Elounda and the surrounding areas to the fullest.
- The hill and road to get up to the villas is quite steep.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Marvelous view :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Family :|
|Dining:||No||Family hospitality :|
|Children:||Yes||Nice atmosphere :|
|Closed:||Never||Quality of Service :|