Even if your don't like music, we are quite sure that you will be in love with Elounda Solfez Villas, which are located in Elounda Village in East Crete. Arranged on a hill, as on a music pentagram, the Elounda Solfez Villas offer breathtaking views over the beautiful, tranquil Mirabello Bay.
These self catering Villas are newly built in 2009. They are equipped to a high standard with all contemporary amenities, offering a comfortable setting for visitors. Villas have a traditional exterior style and combine bright earthly colours with natural stone (the local stone of Elounda, Crete, collected during the building excavations), handcrafted by local craftsmen, but a quite minimalistic and modern interior style.
The exterior areas are formed with respect to nature and the environment and include swimming pool, barbeque and a sun terrace with a pergola on the pool level, plus a smaller pergola on the middle level balcony.
A car is mandatory for transportation from and to the villas and experiencing Elounda and the surrounding areas to the fullest.
Please note that all villas are suitable for 6 people, but at lower cost, you can also rent a villa for 2 or 4 persons. You can choose the bedroom(s) that you want and the others willl be locked.
- Hotel Name: Elounda Solfez Villas
- Area: Lasithi, Elounda
- Why Go: Quiet Location, Lovely Views, Beautiful Terraces and Gardens, Private Pool, Romantic
Why we like it
- Magnificent spectacular views as the villas overlooking the tranquil Mirabello Bay. The location makes for a very relaxing time away from the hustle and bustle.
- This is the ideal place to relax, reading a booking or just sitting without doing anything.
- Nikolas the manager and Hippo the owner will do the more for you, from leaving beautiful fresh vegetables from the garden, to guiding you to the best beaches.
What to know
- The Villas are not suitable for disabled people.
- A car is mandatory for transportation from and to the villas and experiencing Elounda and the surrounding areas to the fullest.
- The hill and road to get up to the villas is quite steep.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Marvelous view :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Family :|
|Dining:||No||Family hospitality :|
|Children:||Yes||Nice atmosphere :|
|Closed:||Never||Quality Of Service :|