Listaros Villas is a complex of 3 independent luxurious country villas (Elaia, Myrsini and Dafni) with private swimming pools situated in the beautiful environment of a quiet hill-side in southern Crete.
Listaros Country Villas are outside the village of Listaros in a private setting with medium distance horizon of the sea (4.5 km by sight, 7.5 km by car), high comfort and good quality trim and decor levels, fine terraces, pools and even workout gear..and are suited for up to 6 people.
An ideal place for relaxation, with amazing view to the sea, the mountain and the sunset, in a distance of 100m from the traditional village Listaros in Southern Crete.
Each villa is set in its own private plot of 600m2.
The villas are 120-150 m2 on two or three levels and provide three bedrooms (two with a double bed and one with two single beds),two bathrooms (the one with whirlpool bathtub 1,55x1,55 m and the other with a shower cabin),fully equipped gym room, fully equipped kitchen, dinning-room, living-room with a fire place and a piano antique.
All the villas are furnished and decorated with authentic pieces of furniture in combination with careful selection of synchronous in order to be quality and comfort. In the outside area there is the swimming pool, the BBQ area, huge garden and a private parking.
A feel of quality in just a few minutes up the mountain from the sea.
The area of the Messara plain, where Listaros Villas are located, has a unique character and a lot of diversities to offer itself. Surely, it is the largest plain of Crete that extends to the central and southern region of Heraklion County. It is surrounded from the north by mount Idi or Psiloritis, from east by Lassithiotika Mountains and from south by Asterousia. And while the land of the Messara plain is one of the most fertile in Crete, the landscape changes dramatically as you reach Asterousia mountains.
A few small ports are the only ones that disrupt the deserted scenery. Monkhood blossomed here from the 7th till the 15th century, something that can be easily detected by the number of monasteries and sketes found in the near gorges (Agiofaraggo) and canyons. Some of the finest examples are the monasteries of Odigitrias, Koudouma and Apezanon, the sketes of Saint Nikita, Marsalo and Agiofarago gorge.
Listaros Village lies at the edge of the western point of Asterousia mountains and is maybe the last passage to the mountain and the south coast. Records reveal that the settlement existed since 1577 and was part of Kainouriou province. The statistics of the Barozzi code refer to it as “Listaro”.
- Hotel Name: Listaros Villas
- Area: Heraklion, Listaros
- Why Go: Rustic, Village Atmosphere, Romantic, Honeymoon, Quiet Location, Private Pool, Beautiful Terraces and Gardens
Why we like it
- The thing is, they all have interesting locations and good facilities. Some in these interesting and cozy local villages, others more rural but with mouth-watering views where sipping a drink by your pool in the evening as the sun cools and the barbecue heats up is a bite of paradise.
- A great base to explore south coast and all villas within a few minutes' drive of Matala and Phaestos.
- Just 9km (parking area) from one of the best beaches in Crete, Agiofaraggo.
What to know
- Public transport doesn't come this far, so you need to hire a car
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Rooms:||3||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Young Couples :|
|Children:||Welcome||Marvelous view :|
|Closed:||Never||Village Atmosphere :|