Mythos Suites is one of the best small charming hotels in Venetian Rethymnon, a superb boutique hotel of 15 stunning rooms and suites with character, built at an ideal location close to downtown in Rethymno, next to the Old Venetian port.
The location is fantastic, the interior is modern and well chosen, the staff is friendly and always on hand and the breakfast is just excellent an experience of Cretan gastronony.
Mythos Suites Boutique Hotel in a historical 16th century manor house in the heart of Rethymnon’s old town, 350m from the Venetian Harbour and a 5 minutes walk to long sandy beach.
Immense love and care has been lavished on this ancient house. The careful restoration was carried out with full respect for the original architecture and the spirit of the place. The renovation process resulted in a small charming hotel complete with 15 exquisite “little homes” of excellent aesthetics and architecture an outstanding accommodation experience.
The small swimming pool in the middle of the courtyard surrounded by colourful native plants and herbs and specially selected original works of Greek artists on the walls completes the picture, ideal for morning and afternnoon laps.
Rethymno's Old Town is one of the treats of a visit to Crete, with numerous ancient buildings and narrow cafe and shop-lined streets, a massive fortress. and a colourfour small harbour.
In addition, the beach is a five minute stroll. Rethymno's sandy beach stretches for many kilometres. The town has a large number of good restaurants along with cafes, bars, clubs and other entertainment.
Its location is suited to exploring the inland villages dotted along the old national road, and it is only 45 minutes from Chania and its Venetian harbour. Heraklion's attractions (including Knossos) are just over an hour's drive.
- Hotel Name: Mythos Suites Boutique Hotel - Rethimno
- Area: Rethimno, Rethymno Town
- Why Go: Design, Elegant, Friendly Environment, Nightlife, Romantic, Shopping
Why we like it
- Great location in the middle of Old Town. Anywhere you care to go in Rethymnon is less than 10 minutes walk away.
- Excellent personal service; thoughtful and generous ... Julie and her team are just amazing.
- Mythos Suites is superb; the rooms are charming and it is really nice to have breakfast in the beautiful inner courtyard. The hotel has undeniable charm and if you are looking for accommodation with character, you won’t be disappointed.
What to know
- The old town area is pedestrian-only. So you park on the nearest street or in car park.
- Don't miss to ask Julie for the secret gems of Rethimno.
- This little charming hotel is tucked away just off one of the main shopping streets of Rethimno, yet it is extremely peaceful.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Small Hotels & Inns||Architecture & style :|
|Rooms:||16.00||Nice atmosphere :|
|Pool:||Small Pool||Young Couples :|
|Dining:||Cafe - Bar||Family hospitality :|
|Children:||Welcome||Quality of Service :|