For one of those perfect views of Chania's Venetian harbour - take a room with a view or wander up to the rooftop terrace with panoramic view of Chania!
The "pensione" experience ... Pandora Suites is a small straightforward hotel a traditional building of the 17th century, with sizeable rooms, attractive courtyard, wonderful views of Chania from some rooms, roof terrace (and just the thought of breakfast with that view is enough).
The beautiful town of Chania and especially the old harbour of Chania is formed through the centuries by a great deal of architectural tendencies, such as the local tradition, with roots in the days of Venetian rule and the impressive architecture of Neo-classism.
Suites Pandora hotel is one of these structures which was originally built in the 17th century and in 1997 it was renovated and transformed in to a unique charm hotel..
The rooms are spacious, comfortable, basic in decor but good, functional and so very well located. Three of them have a view of their own to the Venetian Harbour.
From Pandora Suites you look from an elevated level to the very Venetian buildings and the lighthouse that marks Chania's harbour entrance, a perfect sight for your stay and to enjoy your breakfast gazing down upon from the roof terrace.
Chania's narrow shopping streets, one-after-another surprises of cafes in old stone clad or new hi-tech style beckon with the best of coffees, the restaurants and tavernas - the rewarding ones are concealed until you walk the town's narrow streets, and then all the best tastes are revealed to you!
- Hotel Name: Pandora Suites
- Area: Chania, Chania Town
- Why Go: Lovely View To The Old Harbour, Quiet Location, Romantic, Classic, Nightlife
Why we like it
- For one of those perfect views of Chania's Venetian harbour - take a room with a view or wander up to the rooftop terrace with panoramic view of Chania!
- Rooms are spacious, simple decorated and very well equipped.
- Roof garden probably has the best views to the old town and Venetian old harbour of Chania.
What to know
- There is no elevator, so if you are concerned about the staircase, please let us know so we see if a ground floor room is available.
- Parking could be a bit difficult since the road in front of the hotel is single lane and a dead end. But please ask helpful hotel staff in order to showing you other streets where you could park your car.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Small Hotels & Inns||Architecture & style :|
|Rooms:||11.00||City Style :|
|Pool:||No||Nice atmosphere :|
|Dining:||Breakfast||Family hospitality :|
|Children:||Welcome||Marvelous view :|
|Closed:||Mid November - Mid March||Honeymoon :|