Three beautiful Villas with style, excellent build quality, pleasing stylish furniture and the perfect location for blissful sunset are a rare find.
Dramatic sea views complement these luxury villas , which are on a quiet edge of the sandy, beach-lined and peaceful village of Almirida, Chania region, in gorgeous western Crete. The villas opened in 2009.
Each Villa has the same ground plan but a different decorative theme, with a lot of thoughtful touches such as film libraries, mini gyms and saunas or a Turkish bath. And each has a lovely private garden with a turquoise-blue pool, fronted by that glorious sea view.
SK Place Villas have fine pools, jacuzzis, saunas and electronic opening gate. Full stereo system, large flat screen TVs, DVD and satellite systems make it possible to set the mood top your choice in every moment. The background decor is relaxing, the views, sea, distant island & peninsula views sooth and comfort. Floor-to-ceiling sliding windows bring the view indoors.
All technical facilities you may require including internet broadband and WiFi are provided. Excellent, fully equipped kitchen, generous wardrobe spaces, wood hangers, ironing equipment and clothes washing machines cover holiday practicalities.
The pool and the terrace have comfortable, shaded outdoor seating, perfect for a snooze, a long tempting read of that book, an evening exchanging tales of life or defining the way the world could and should be.
SK Place Villas provides heated pools for all villas. Pools will be heated on request with an extra cost of 350.00 Euros /Week.
The villas are a short stroll of 2 minutes to the highly rated sandy beaches, good choice of tavernas/restaurants (you can even have great meals from local tavernas delivered), beach cafes and convivial bars.
At one of your beaches - and you will feel it is "your beach" - windsurfing, sailing and canoeing activities are on offer. Almirida's has a great beach for children which has a shallow entrance stretch (as does the nearby Kalives beach).
A convenient 30 minute drive from Chania's Venetian harbour (45 minutes from Chania airport).
In the area, the stunning views from Aptera castle ruins, the Old Town and port at Rethymno, original villages and hamlets in the mountains are within a 30-40 minute drive.
- Hotel Name: SK Place Villas
- Area: Chania, Almirida
- Why Go: Beach-front Setting, Beautiful Terraces and Gardens, Honeymoon, Lovely Views, Private Pool, Romantic, Relaxed
Why we like it
- Villas with style, excellent build quality, pleasing stylish furniture, privacy and the perfect location for blissful sunset are a rare find.
- Katerina and Pavlos offer superior hospitality and are always willing to hep you i.e. book restaurants, organise a private chef or restaurant delivery service, and arrange in-house massages
- The pool and the terrace have comfortable, shaded outdoor seating, perfect for a snooze, a long tempting read of that book, an evening exchanging tales of life or defining the way the world could and should be.
- Steps away from the peaceful Almirida Village with its sandy beach and several good tavernas.
What to know
- Villas are often fully booked in high season and not only therefore you have to book months ago.
- Almirida is a quiet village without night life but a few lovely restaurants.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Yes||Marvelous view :|
|Dining:||No||Quality of Service :|
|Children:||All ages welcome||Family :|