Villa Imperial is a truly stunning 6-bedroom property in the most exclusive location on Crete island at Loutraki, Chania. Overlooking two beautiful bays of Loutraki and Marathi, this villa offers spectacular views of the Cretan sea.
A great place for big families or group of friends seeking tranquility, quality, spectacular views and luxury.
Villa Imperial was designed with a view to combining functionality with comfort, independence and esthetics. It is a villa that can definitely be a highlight to your holidays.
Wonderful outdoor areas, amazing pool of 105 m2 (which can be heated against extra charge €400,-/week) with heated Jacuzzi, sun loungers, parasols and a large outside dining space for 12 guests, lovely garden and private path to Loutraki bay with its crystal clear sea.
All 6 bedrooms have en suite bathrooms, designed in the most sleek modern style and specifications: granite-tiles, high powered jet showers, marble surfaces, and gold finishes.
If you are planning on inviting extra guests, 2 of the bedrooms can be arranged to become twin or double, and there is also a double sofa-bed in one of the 3 living rooms, allowing you to make maximize the use of the space.
On the ground floor there is a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living area, with an entrance to the pool deck.
The villa has a minimalist and distinctive style with elements of brass, gold and bold colors. Very comfortably furnished, spacious bedrooms and relaxing beds.
Imperial Villa is 2 two-storey buildings surrounded by 3000m2 of land.
One two-storey building consists of main floor with living room, open fully equipped kitchen, dining room, guest WC. Lower level with 2 bedrooms ensuite and access to the garden.
The other two-storey building consists of main floor with small living room, 2 bedrooms en-suite and access to the garden and and a hallway with kitchenette.
Loutraki is a small sandy beach with emerald color calmness sea and is popular for the Loutraki Beach bar, offering sunbeds and parasols on a long grass area just above the sea, on the side of the beach. Loutraki is located at the south part of Akrotiri in Chania, facing the entrance of Souda Bay and the Cretan Sea.
Nearby Marathi, a droplet of a village, has two fine sandy beaches and three waterfront places to eat. The above average and delightfully water's-edge positioned Loukoulos, serves very good salads and meals ranging from fish to meats, crisp courgettes and more (that is if you can manage to pass your very own Mare Nostrum restaurant which you can take a few steps to at any moment you choose).
Chania, its shops, restaurants and cafes hugging the Venetian harbour is 25 just minutes by car.
- Hotel Name: Villa Imperial - Loutraki Chania
- Area: Chania, Loutraki
- Why Go: Beach-front Setting, Beautiful Terraces and Gardens, Lovely Views, Private Pool, Relaxed, Romantic, Elegant
Why we like it
- Just a short walk to a sandy beach and a low-key village with several good tavernas
- Loutraki has a very nice quiet beach with fine sand and crystal clear shallow waters, especially suitable for children. It is very well organized and provides all the common touristic amenities, under the deep shade of the very high trees on the beach
- Spacious outdoor areas with a lovely pool, loungers and a living room terrace with superb sea views.
What to know
- So peaceful and self-sufficient that you might forget to explore the rest of Crete, which would be a shame
- An expensive treat and a 7-night minimum stay for most of the year (though there is no set check-in day)
- We highly recommend that you rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Rooms:||1||Marvelous view :|
|Pool:||Private - Heated Pool||Family :|
|Dining:||No||Weddings & Groups :|
|Children:||Welcome||Architecture & style :|
|Closed:||November to March||Nice atmosphere :|