Eight beautiful self-catering, private villas sleeping 3-7, with stunning sea views, private pools, and a peaceful location on the beautiful north-west coast of Crete in the village of Agios Georgios near the small town of Kissamos, 38 km from Chania's picturesque town.
The newly built Youphoria Villas have been designed with luxury holiday living in mind and have many innovative architectural and environmentally friendly features throughout in order to give you the chance to enjoy a different perspective in holidaying at a Cretan villa, maybe a new era in Cretan hospitality. Youphoria villas boast unique aesthetics with an authentic feel.
The gorgeous, modern villas enjoy a privileged hillside position overlooking the stunning Gramvousa peninsula and the deep blue sea of Kissamos Bay and are surrounded by lush olive groves. Three of the villas are built around St Constantine Chapel which dominates the hilltop and three are lower on the foothill.
Each villa has its own unique living space with the emphasis being on outdoor entertaining, dining and relaxing. The award-winning Coco-Mat soft furnishing has been carefully chosen to provide the maximum comfort with the use of natural and raw materials.
The entire fenced property has two gated entrances from the bottom and top of the hill. All villas enjoy a state of the art, integrated, eco-friendly under floor cooling/heating system using heat pumps and water in place of refrigerant.
The excellent location of the villas means that you are close to many of the activities of western Crete, just waiting to be discovered.
Youphoria Villas offer a luxurious solution for the elite traveler with a desire for exceptional style and design.
- Hotel Name: Youphoria Villas
- Area: Chania, Agios Georgios, Gramvousa
- Why Go: Lovely Views, Modern, Private Pool, Romantic
Why we like it
- Modern design with many innovative architectural and environmentally friendly features throughout
- A privileged hillside position overlooking the stunning Gramvousa peninsular and the turquoise waters of Kissamos Bay and are surrounded by lush olive groves
- The excellent location also means that you are close to many of the highlights of western Crete
- Very few villas have this eco-friendly under floor cooling/heating system using heat pumps and water in place of refrigerant
- The private infinity pools, plastered with a characteristic Cimentogonia surface, have full width Roman steps from which you can admire the inspiring views of the Aegean Sea
What to know
- The surrounding gardens which are planted with carefully chosen endemic shrubs, flowers and trees in order to restore the original landscape need at least one or two years in order to be able to enjoy them better
- So peaceful and self-sufficient that you might forget to explore the rest of Crete, which would be a shame
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Rooms:||8||Marvelous view :|
|Dining:||Self Catering||Nice atmosphere :|
|Children:||Welcome||Quality Of Service :|
|Closed:||November to February||Honeymoon :|