There is nothing more beautiful than a sunset ...
Join our "Premium Sunset Safari Tour" in the inland of North West Crete, Chania region and experience yourself in a romantic off-road route with the best panoramic view in a semi private tour up to 6 or 8 persons per vehicle.
Our evening tour starts from Chania city center and touristic areas heading towards White Mountains through uncharted mountain routes.
Premium offroad vehicles driven by expert escorts will help you to enjoy the best panoramic sunset view of North West Crete from above. Unpaved off-road routes, wild and dense vegetation, non touristic places, unique panoramic views for sunset photo stops, combined with a wine tasting and a Cretan delicacies platter, are only some of our experiences that you will receive in a 4-5 hours premium sunset safari tour.
After our off-road exploration through orange and lemon tree valeys in Chania, we reach an amazing point in the heal of Vatolakkos at 700m altitude with the best panoramic view of Sunset and admiring the city below.
After Sunset and continuing our roadtrip to Cretan Villages, full of amazing views and stories, we reach Manousakis Winery for wine tasting and Cretan delicacies platter.
After tasting our evening sunset tour comes slowly to an end driving back to our hotels full of memories, premium service and experiences, adventures and best panoramic views of Chania from above.
April to November : Monday - Thursday
69.00€ Adults & Children Aged 7-up
The prices are for group participation with minimum 6 people to start
- Free hotel pick up and drop off.
- Premium offroad vehicles (7 or 9 seater) driven by multilingualescort-drivers
- Wine tasting with Cretan delicacies platter.
- Liability insurance and local taxes
Alitude Difference :
Pick up times:
Chania 17:15 17:30
Nea chora 17:20 17:35
Golden beach 17:30 17:45
Agioi Apostoloi 17:35 17:50
Kalamaki 17:40 17:55
Stalos 17:45 17:50
Agia Marina 17:50 17:55
Platanias 17:55 18:10
Gerani 18:00 18:15
Maleme 18:05 18:20
Tavronitis 18:10 18:35
Kolimvari 18:15 18:30
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from car sickness, fear of heights or bumpy roads, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 8 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a Jeep tour.
- Wine tasting is not allowed for participants under 18 years old. (Water or fresh orange juice will be offered instead).
- Don’t forget your comfortable shoes (for example trekking shoes or sandals), camera, sun protection, etc.
- During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
- Our partner reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure.
- A cancellation must be done 48 hours before departure.
- In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made.
- If a tour is cancelled due to few participants or bad weather conditions, Safari Adventures will refund 100% of made payments.
The trip is ideal for everyone who ́s looking for an experience beyond the ordinary, youth groups, single or couple participants, families with older children, and companies.
The trip has guided stops every 30-40 minutes, for everyone ́s convenience.
In order for Safari Adventures to arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. That also counts for any kind of food allergy, and only when possible to find suitable alternatives.
For more info and reservations please contact us