"Follow the Landscape of Crete", a 7-day tailor – made walking tour exploring the island’s breathtaking landscape and stunning wildlife!
This is an outstanding walking holiday composed by a selection of coastal paths, mountain tops, forests, high plateaus, valleys and gorges.
The program combines walking through Crete’s most spectacular ecosystems with participating in cultural, agricultural and gastronomical activities, while interacting with the local communities.
The island’s natural and cultural environment will enable us to evolve our perceptions of daily life as we will follow the landscape to understand how different aspects of the region’s ecosystem work together in harmony!
We’ll then return to our daily lives with with lasting memories and a new, deeper understanding of the world around us...
In addition we will experience :
- a wide range of fine Cretan cuisine and wines
- swimming and relaxation opportunities
- stunning wild life, including a wide variety of endemic plants, big birds of prey colonies, insects, butterflies, reptiles and more
- breathtaking views in a dramatic landscape
- interaction and sharing with local communities
From 1100 € person for a 7 -day tour.
As the program is tailor – made cost is adjusted according to preferences!
Walk duration : 4-6 hours
5-10 km per day
Ascent / descent
depending on the trail
easy to medium walks
For more info about the itinerary and reservations please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org