Αnother way to explore the historical city of Heraklion.
This is a historical excursion, where you and your family (Children 6 + years old ) or groups of friends, will discover the fascinating history and fortification of Heraklion Town, through games, clues and visits with a qualified guide, specialised in families and children.
The tour transfers us to Heraklion in 1669 during one of the biggest sieges in European history. Heraklion is in devastation and the fall of the Crown city is eminent.
How do people manage to survive under these circumstances? How do they defend themselves? What is being prepared by the administration? Is there a traitor?
Adults and children can follow us in this labyrinth and discover all the clues.
During the day we will walk up to the city’s Walls, meet people and pass from the major monuments of the city.
- Visiting the major monuments of Heraklion.
- Discovering medieval, ancient history and culture through a game.
- Meeting with our qualified and passionate guide.
- Walks and games around Heraklion.
- A break for lunch with local pies.
- The key of the city is yours.
- Starting from 45 Euros p.p. in a group of 8 - 12 pax.
- For a family of 3 people (2 adults - 1 child) : 105 Euros per person
- For a family of 4 people (2 adults - 2 children) : 80 Euros per person
- Note: THIS TRIP IS A PRIVATE EXCURSION
- For children over 6 years old
- Discounts are not applicable for this particular trip.
- Experienced cultural Guide
- Language: English/French/Spanish
- Short manual for the game
- Water (1 lt)
- Light lunch in a local pie shop
- Transport from your accommodation to the sites proposed and back to the hotel (upon request with extra cost).
- The guiding and the entrance fees in the historical / archeological sites.
- Travel Insurance (upon request with an extra cost)
- Beverage (soft drinks)
- Personal expenses, tips.
- Anything not mentioned above
- Time of the game and walk : App. 3 hours
- Lunch around 1 hour
Greek, English, French, Spanish
Note: For other languages, possibility to have a translator, with a supplement.
- Necessary personal equipment: Sunscreen oil, hat, sunglasses, shoes for walking,
- PLEASE INFORM US of any dietary needs/particularities you might have (allergies, intolerances) or other health issues we have to take into consideration. Many thanks.
For more info and reservations please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org