Rent a boat in the Old Venetian Port of Chania and be your own captain for the day and discover Crete´s most stunning coastline!
Pick up your boat at Old Harbour of Chania and the journey begins ...
Heading either west or east from Chania, and you are going to discover some of the most beautiful beaches of Crete, Seitan Limania, Ombrosgialos, Marathi, Stavros, Agios Onoufrios, Menies, Balos Lagoon, Gramvousa, Thodorou, Lazaretta etc. In addition, you will swimm in deeb bluel clear waters and have lunch at some of the superb tavernas in Crete, with stunning sea views and delicioud food.
|Boat Type||Max Pax||Total price
1 Apr -14 July &
16 Sept - 31 Oct
15 July - 15 Sept.
|Boat Licence Necessary -
Coastal licence issued
in an EU member state
and written in English
|250hp / RIB boat 10m||10||350 Euros||400 Euros|
|280hp / RIB boat 10m BWA||
|350 Euros||400 Euros|
- Included: This a full day rental 09.00 - 19.30, prices are per boat. Sunroof available on all boats
- Not included: Fuel cost extra, Captain cost extra and upon request, Insurance extra/day (optional)
- Please note : Minimum 2 adults (over 18yrs) on board
For more info and reservations please contact us
- If you cancel a reservation due to personal reasons up to (not incl) 7 days before reservation date, any paid amount is fully refunded.
- If you cancel 7 days (incl) or less before reservation date, NO amount is refunded.
- PLEASE NOTE: For ALL reservations between 15/7 and 15/9 (inclusive) if you cancel due to personal reasons during these dates, NO refund is possible (nomatter the cancellation date).
- If weather conditions are too severe, our partner will judge if it is not possible to provide you with a boat.
- Weather conditions are determined 1-4 days before reserved date.
- The reservation date can be modified, depending on availability.
- Please note that weather conditions in the area of Chora Sfakion can be different than in other areas.