Swimming in Seitan Limania famous beach and some other unique secret beaches ...
Enjoy a memorable day aboard with a luxuriously appointed 9 meters high speed RIB with a capacity up to 9 guests plus the skipper. We look forwrard to welcome you, your family and your friends on a private Skippered RIB charter in order to visit Seitans beach, Souda Bay, Marathi and the area around Akrotiri, the Greek and US naval bases, secret bays and swim in crystal clear blue waters.
Let the skipper create a special half day (4 hours) or full day (7 hours) speedboat tour for you, your family and friends.
Using our RIB charter service, you will enjoy a hassle free day (no fighting for moorings) and the benefits of local knowledge from fully qualified skippers.
We start our cruise from Souda Bay port heading towards Marathi area in our 9 meters speed boat. While enjoying the magnificent ride and listening to information about the area provided from our skipper, our adrenaline is raised up and our day starts!
Our first dive takes place in Seitans bay with turquoise waters. Where we relax and enjoy the blue waters before we continue our tour near the rocky natural beauty of Akrotiri pensilula. We reach another nice and private bay with crystal clear green waters. The beauty of the scenery, the privacy and the panoramic views helps you to relax far away from croudy beaches.
On the way back your skipper will guide you around Souda Island and two famous and organized beaches in Akrotiri.
Joins us for a quick and relaxed tour accompanied with great terrains and privacy...
On Request (March - November)
Half day 4 hours : 450 €(1-8 Persons)
Full day 7 hours : 650 €(1-8 Persons)
- Fuels for the 4 hours tour
- A botle of water, 2 Beers or Refreshment for every person,
- Liability Insurance
- Local Taxes
Price Does Not Include
- Lunch or Snacks
- Transportation to and from Souda Bay Fish Port
- Transportation can be arranged upon request and with an extra cost depending your location and distance from Souda Port.
From Souda small fish port
Google Coordinates: 35.491201, 24.062888, Ellis 6, Souda 73200
Recommended Departures: 9:00 -10:00 and 14:00-15:00
Transportation to & from port with extra cost.
4 hours (half day)
7 hours (full day)
29 miles (half day)
39 miles (full day)
Revenger 29", Model 2015, Length: 9,6 meters/ 29'', Feet Capacity: 10 People (9 Passengers plus the Skipper), Engine: 1x240HP Yanmar Turbo Diesel, Average Cruising Speed 24 Knots, Maximum Speed: 35 Knots, Boat Tent, Navigation Lights, Toilet, 2 independent VHF Radio, GPS Standard Horizon 7’’ Navigation Plotter
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure.
- A cancellation must be done 48 hours before departure.
- In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made.
- We maintain the right to cancel any tour due to bad weather conditions or due to other reasons beyond our control.
- If a tour is cancelled due to few participants or bad weather conditions, we will refund 100% of made payments.
- Transportation to & from the port can be arranged upon request with an extra cost.
- Rib tours are not suitable for those who are not in robust good health.
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from boat sickness, fear of speed or water, non-swimmers, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 5 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a boat tour.
- Don’t forget your swimsuit, camera and sun protection, etc. During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
- In order to arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. That also counts for any kind of food allergy, and only when possible to find suitable alternatives.
Please contact us for availability and further information when you have some dates in mind to check for availability, along with any other questions you may have.
All e-mails are answered promptly, usually within 24 hours.
It was fantastic! Everyone in the family loved it. It was the highlight of our 12 day cruise. The skippers were awesome - friendly, informational, and pleasant! Such a beautiful area. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!!!