Southwest Crete is for sure one of the most wild, amazing and pure areas of lovely Crete.
Wild vegetation, breathtaking views of rocky mountains, secluded beaches with pebbles and deep blue crystal waters are only some of the things you will enjoy.
The surrounding area is suitable for a day speed boat adventure and nothing reminds one of being in touristic Crete. You feel as if you are on a desert island where nobody can disturb your peace and quiet.
We start our cruise from Sfakia port heading west parallel with the peninsula close to the Rocky Mountains where the views are breathtaking.
During our route we enjoy the historic information of the area given by your Skipper and we pass from different small villages like Loutro (one of the most romantic fish villages where only by boat can reach enjoying the ride), Foinikas, Likos, Marmara pebbled beach and Saint Paul where our first dive takes place to refiliate ourselves.
Continuing our cruise we reach until Agia Roumel village where Samaria National Gorge ends end our second dive takes place in the crystal clear waters.
On the way back we stop in many different pebbled beaches were we enjoy swimming and the amazing natural beauty area until reach Marmara beach where we take a quick dive and enjoy our lunch in one of the most well known cantins in the world above the beach. With our apetite full our cruise continues for 30 minutes until we reach back to Sfakia Village.
Take your family and friends on a private Skippered Rib charter to visit South west Crete with the amazing secluded pebbled beaches.
Let our skipper to create a special 7-8 hours speedboat tour for you, your family and friends. Using our Rib charter service, you will enjoy a hassle free day (no fighting for moorings) and the benefits of local knowledge from fully qualified skippers.
1150.00 € (1-6 Persons)
From Sfakia Port at 10:00 AM
Transportation to & from port with extra cost.
7 - 8 hours
Revenger 29", Model 2015, Length: 9,6 meters/ 29'', Feet Capacity: 10 People (9 Passengers plus the Skipper), Engine: 1x240HP Yanmar Turbo Diesel, Average Cruising Speed 24 Knots, Maximum Speed: 35 Knots, Boat Tent, Navigation Lights, Toilet, 2 independent VHF Radio, GPS Standard Horizon 7’’ Navigation Plotter
- Rib (Rigid Inflatable Boat) Revenger 29'' (9.30 meters) 9 persons plus the skipper
- English speaking skipper
- Fuels for the specific route
- A bottle of water, 2 beers or refreshments for every person
- Lunch in a traditional Cretan cantina
- Liability insurance and local Taxes
Price Does Not Include
- Transportation to & from the port of Sfakia can be arranged upon request with an extra cost
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure.
- A cancellation must be done 48 hours before departure.
- In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made.
- We maintain the right to cancel any tour due to bad weather conditions or due to other reasons beyond our control.
- If a tour is cancelled due to few participants or bad weather conditions, we will refund 100% of made payments.
- Transportation to & from the port can be arranged upon request with an extra cost.
- Rib tours are not suitable for those who are not in robust good health.
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from boat sickness, fear of speed or water, non-swimmers, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 5 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a boat tour.
- Don’t forget your swimsuit, camera and sun protection, etc. During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
- In order to arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. That also counts for any kind of food allergy, and only when possible to find suitable alternatives.
Please contact us for availability and further information when you have some dates in mind to check for availability, along with any other questions you may have.
All e-mails are answered promptly, usually within 24 hours.