Enjoy a fabulous half day or Sunset aboard.
The surrounding area of Chania bay is suitable for a 4 hours private speedboat adventure to explore Chania town from the sea. The view of Chania old harbor and the coastline of the town from the sea provides a different point of view of the city, while the stories of our professional skipper will help understand a lot about Cretan culture.The secret bay's, the lovely secluded beaches with pebbles and deep crystal blue waters will help to relax and enjoy your swimming morning or evening.
Take your family and friends on a private Skippered speedboat charter to visit the secluded bays, Chania bay and Theodorou island. Let our skipper to create a special private half day or (4 hours) or sunset speedboat tour for you, your family and friends. Using our 12,80m skippered speedboat charter service, you will enjoy a hassle free day (no fighting for moorings) and the benefits of local knowledge from our fully qualified skippers.
We start our cruise from Chania Old harbor heading towards Tampakaria, an area with a small fish port and famous for the tanneries from the mid-19th century where the architecture views are breathtaking. Our first dive takes place in a secluded small private beach in blue waters of Theodorou island, declared protected park by the state famous for the protection of Cretan Ibex "Kri-Kri". Crystal waters with the wild beauty of the island, the panoramic views helps you to relax far away from crowdie beaches.
On the way back you skipper will raise up your adrenaline with his high speed boat turns until we reach Afrata island for a quick last dive before we return back to Chania old Harbor.
Join us for a quick and relaxed speedboat tour accompanied with crystal waters, great terrains and privacy.
April to November : Daily
490.00 € (1-10 Persons)
From Chania Old Harbour at 09.00 or 10:00 AM
Transportation to & from port with extra cost.
- Tullio Abbate 42" Executive speedboat, 12,80 meters powered with two V6 Isotta Fraschini 450Hp Bi-turbo diesel engines
- Skipper and deckhand
- Fuels for the route, towels and snorkelling gear Water, beer or wine and refreshments for every person
- Liability insurance and local Taxes
Price Does Not Include
- Transportation to & from the Chania Old harbor that can be arranged upon request with an extra cost.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure.
- A cancellation must be done 48 hours before departure.
- In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made.
- We maintain the right to cancel any tour due to bad weather conditions or due to other reasons beyond our control.
- If a tour is cancelled due to few participants or bad weather conditions, we will refund 100% of made payments.
- For the registartion documents in coast guard we require the day before the following documents:
- Speedboat tours are not suitable for those who are not in robust good health.
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from boat sickness, fear of speed or water, non-swimmers, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 2 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a speedboat tour.
- We have an outstanding safety record and we will always respect the prevailing conditions, but we have not forgotten that our clients participate for pleasure and fun!
- Our partner reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure. A cancellation must be done according our cancelation policy before departure. In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from Safari Adventures.
- Safari Adventures maintain the right to cancel any tour due to bad weather conditions or rough sea or safety issues or due to other reasons beyond our control.
- If a tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, we will refund 100% of made payments.
- Don’t forget your swimsuit, towel (optional) camera and sun protection, etc.
- During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
- The trip is ideal for everyone who´s looking for an experience beyond the ordinary, youth groups, single or couple participants, families children, and companies.
- In order to arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. That also counts for any kind of food allergy, and only when possible to find suitable alternatives.
Please contact us for availability and further information when you have some dates in mind to check for availability, along with any other questions you may have.
All e-mails are answered promptly, usually within 24 hours.