Enjoy a fabulous half day aboard and discover the surrounding area of Chania bay and Chania's town from the sea, a very different aspect of this unique and picturesque town.
The Chania harbour is wonderful and at any particular time of day the light produces a different result, creating a "different place".
This is the best chance to see some of the old buildings - of Venetian and Turkish design, that Crete once had across the island - many have since been destroyed by the ravages of war and plunder.
In addition, we will explore the secluded bays, Kalathas, Tersanas, Stavros (the famous Zorbas beach) and Theodorou island.
Let our skipper to create a special half day (4 hours) speedboat tour for you, your family and friends. Using our 9m skippered speedboat charter service, you will enjoy a hassle free day (no fighting for moorings) and the benefits of local knowledge from fully qualified skippers.
We will start our cruise from Chania Old Harbor heading towards Tampakaria, an area with a small fish port and famous for the tanneries from the mid-19th century where the architecture views are breathtaking.
Our first dive takes place in a secluded small private beach in blue waters of Tersanas.
Second stop is the Stavros village beach, known from the famous movie Zorbas the Greek, with the crystal clear waters.
On the way back you skipper will raise up your adrenaline with his high speed boat turns until we reach Theodorou island, declared protected park by the state famous for the protection of Cretan Ibex "Kri-Kri". Crystal waters with the wild beauty of the island provides an ideal last stop for swimming before we return back to Chania old Harbor.
Join us for a quick and relaxed speedboat tour accompanied with crystal waters, great terrains and privacy.
March to November : On Request
1150.00 € (1-6 Persons)
From Chania Old Harbour at 09.00 or 10:00 AM
Transportation to & from port with extra cost.
- Lambro Superonda LS speedboat 9 meters, powered with two Mercruiser 225Hp diesel engines
- Fuels for the route
- Water, beer or wine and refreshments for every person
- Liability insurance and local Taxes
Price Does Not Include
- Transportation to & from the Chania Old harbor that can be arranged upon request with an extra cost.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure.
- A cancellation must be done 48 hours before departure.
- In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made.
- We maintain the right to cancel any tour due to bad weather conditions or due to other reasons beyond our control.
- If a tour is cancelled due to few participants or bad weather conditions, we will refund 100% of made payments.
- Transportation to & from the port can be arranged upon request with an extra cost.
- Rib tours are not suitable for those who are not in robust good health.
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from boat sickness, fear of speed or water, non-swimmers, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 5 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a boat tour.
- Don’t forget your swimsuit, camera and sun protection, etc. During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
- In order to arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. That also counts for any kind of food allergy, and only when possible to find suitable alternatives.
Please contact us for availability and further information when you have some dates in mind to check for availability, along with any other questions you may have.
All e-mails are answered promptly, usually within 24 hours.