Dreaming of visiting and exploring small picturesque villages, untoouched by mass tourism ... villages that are teh essence of Crete?
Then this is the right excursion for you during your stay in lovely Crete.
This is the most complete village hopping experience going through villages at the foot of ‘’Lefka Ori” (White Mountains). A unique guided tour with wonderful scenery as well as a real insight into traditional Cretan life.
It starts with a visit to a typical village that has been declared a protected national monument because of the many Venetian buildings that are found there. There we will have time to walk in its narrow streets and have coffee in the traditional ‘’kafenion’’.
We shall then continue to another village where we will visit a well-known artist. His house and studio with traditional architecture and unique ceramics are a great example of Cretan culture.
Going through olive groves, vineyards, shepherd’s huts and wonderful panoramic views we will end up in a traditional taverna which is considered the center of gastronomy and slow food where you can enjoy a traditional Cretan lunch.
On our way back, we will drive through the historical Therissos gorge.
320 Euros (1 - 3 people)
360 Euros (4 - 6 people)
400 Euros (7 - 8 people)
Total duration : 6-7hours
- private sightseeing tour with a local insider guide
- transfer with an AC car/van
Booking terms - Payment terms
- All excursions are available upon request.
- Booking at least 2 days in advance is necessary.
- 30% deposit out of the official price is required in order to book the tour.
- The remaining 70% will be settled after the completion of the tour either by credit card or cash.
- Up to 7 days prior to the excursion's date – the 30% deposit will be refunded.
- Less than 7 days prior to the excursion's date – the 30% deposit will be retained.
- No show – 100% cancellation fee
For more info and reservations please contact us: email@example.com