The ideal excursion for famililies with children and for those who are looking for a day or evening short excursion to escape Chania town and visit the beautiful monastery of Agia Triada (Holy Trinity) and the famous beach of Stavros.
Both attractions are only a very short drive from Chania’s old town located on the Peninsula (Akrotiri), made famous by Anthony Quinn in the film of Zorba the Greek.
Zorba the Greek (Greek: Αλέξης Ζορμπάς, Alexis Zorba(s)) is a 1964 British-Greek comedy-drama film written, produced, edited, and directed by Cypriot Michael Cacoyannis and starring Anthony Quinn as the title character. Based on the 1946 novel of the same name by Nikos Kazantzakis.
During this unique tour, you will be able to taste the Cretan wine, virgin olive oil and other local products that the monastery produces while your local guide will talk you through the making processes and then going through local plantations you will get to the beach where you will have plenty of time to enjoy a swim.
Patriarchal and Crusading Holy Monastery of Agia Triada (Holy Trinity) Jagarolon in Chania, Crete, is one of the most important monasteries in Greece. In recent years it has been doing systematic biological olive cultivation and produces this fine oil which has been awarded international competitions and is mainly sold abroad.
Stavros beach is generally sheltered from rough sea conditions therefore making it perfect for swimming and especially safe for children. (you have the option of sunbed/umbrella service and a variety of tavernas to choose).
245 Euros (1 - 3 people)
285 Euros (4 - 6 people)
320 Euros (7 - 8 people)
Total duration : 5-6 hours
- private sightseeing tour with a local insider guide
- transfer with an AC car/van
- entrance tickets to the Monastery
- wine and olive oil tasting in the Monastery
Booking terms - Payment terms
- All excursions are available upon request.
- Booking at least 2 days in advance is necessary.
- 30% deposit out of the official price is required in order to book the tour.
- The remaining 70% will be settled after the completion of the tour either by credit card or cash.
- Up to 7 days prior to the excursion's date – the 30% deposit will be refunded.
- Less than 7 days prior to the excursion's date – the 30% deposit will be retained.
- No show – 100% cancellation fee
For more info and reservations please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org