description Book now
Best Taxi boast services in southern Crete, from Sfakia Port To Loutro Village, Agia Roumeli Village, Marmara Beach, Glyka Nera (Sweewater) Beach.
- Small Group
- 1-4 Hours
- Speedboat Trips
Probably you did miss the ferry to Loutro Village or maybe you have a late flight and you want to get to Loutro Village or Agia Roumeli or Marmara Beach or Phoenix (Finikas) or Likos Bay?
No worries, we are here to help you and offer you a taxi boat from Sfakia Port to Loutro Village, Agia Roumeli Village, Marmara Beach, or even Glyka Nera (Sweetwater) beach for a glorious day on the beach.
We offer you the best, safer taxi boat and water transfer services along southwest Crete, which are available 24/7 all year round, either to take you to your destination or pick you up from your starting point offering you punctual and reliable service.
Although, our home port is the port of Chora Sfakion we can serve amongst others, the ports of Loutro, Agia Roumeli, Sougia and Paleochora and of course all the beaches in between such as Glyka Nera (Sweet Water beach), Lykos, Phoenix, Marmara, Agios Pavlos, Tripiti and Lissos.
Please note that at Glyka Nera Beach, you don't get off from the boat at a pier but 1-2 meters from the beach in the water (so maybe the cruise is not suitable for people with mobility difficulties / elderly etc )
Depending on the number of people and/or luggage and of course the weather conditions, our boats can transfer from 1-4 people to groups of 40 or more.
We are glad to offer you some more combinations and tailor-made transfers, so don’t hesitate to get in touch for more options!
Please note: all transfers are subject to modification/rescheduling if weather conditions do not permit sail. Our partner in agreement with the local Port Authorities, has the right to modify or cancel any marine activity if the weather conditions do not permit at the time.
|Taxi Boat Boat|
|From / To||People||Price (oneway)|
Sfakia - Loutro Village
|Sfakia - Agia Roumeli|
|Sfakia - Agios Pavlos|
Sfakia - Glyka Nera
|Sfakia - Marmara/Lykos/Foinikas||1-5|
- Please note: for transfers between 20.00 PM - 08.00 AM night fees apply ( 7 Euros/ way)
- For any transfer not mentioned above, please contact us for availability and prices.
- If you cancel a reservation due to personal reasons up to (not incl) 15 days before the reservation date, any paid amount is fully refunded.
- If you cancel 15 days (incl) or less before the reservation date, NO amount is refunded.
- PLEASE NOTE: For ALL reservations between 15/7 and 15/9 (inclusive) if you cancel due to personal reasons during these dates, NO refund is possible (no matter the cancellation date).
- If weather conditions are too severe, our partner will judge if it is not possible to provide you with a transfer.
- Weather conditions are determined 1-4 days before the reserved date.
- The reservation date can be modified, depending on availability.
- Please note that weather conditions in the area of Chora Sfakion can be different than in other areas.
- Please note: all transfers are subject to modification/rescheduling if weather conditions do not permit sail. Our partner in agreement with the local Port Authorities, has the right to modify or cancel any marine activity if the weather conditions do not permit at the time.
The reviews for the Taxi Boat From Sfakia To Loutro, Agia Roumeli, Marmara, Glyka Nera
Reviews ( 5 )
Dear Yiannis, We had a very good experience with the taxi boat! Both of the drivers were very friendly and we wished the tour would have lasted longer! Thank ist very much, we will recommend your business! Regards Janet
Hi, we are a family of 5 (our girls will be 18 years old and our son 20 years old). We are looking for a quote, if that possible from Naxos to Crete on July 29th at 9:30 am. And Crete to Athena on august 5th. If by any chance you are providing those rides. Thank you in advance for your answer. Best regards, Diane Pedrazzoi
Kalimera Yiannis, I hope you are well, I would like to say big thank you for helping us to organise our day the best possible way. We have been really happy with your services, our boat driver done amazing job, he is very nice and charming person. Everything was on time and we really did enjoy our trip to Marmara beach. My boys are in love with Crete. I didn't expect everything will go so smoothly and we will have such a beautiful day. Thank you once again, all the best and hopefully see you again. I will definitely keep your contact details in case we decide to visit Crete once again. Best regards, Ewa
Hello Yiannis, Thank you for your email. Our holidays were perfect! It was our first time in Sfakia area and we were just stunned by amazing views and "the great blue". I couldn't imagine that many shades of blue! We didn't plan to go to Glyka Nera but thank to Damulis we decided to check and it was wonderful. There is no single thing I would change that day- you are doing really good job. Next time I come I would definitely try climbing in Agiofarago or Monte Vardia, and maybe Ha gorge and from what I saw- Marmara has potential for deep water soloing. Hoping to visit Crete some time soon! Magda
Hi, I am indeed. Taxi boat was great - fast, reliable with nice and helpful drivers and excellent communication on your part. Kids also loved the ride! We were very happy we could park at the parking space next to your office at the port - maybe that's worth highlighting in advance to your next customers as they may not know (and other parking spaces at the port could be packed like they were the day we were travelling). Thank you for a lovely trip.