description Book now
Gavdos Island Boat Round Trip starting from Sfakia Port. A memorable experience not to be missed! This boat day trip to and around the southernmost island of both Greece and Europe starts in the port of Chora Sfakion and includes spending time on 3 or 4 remote beaches of stunning natural beauty on the island of Gavdos.
- Full Day
- Speedboat Trips
Gavdos Island Boat Round Trip starting from Sfakia Port.
A memorable experience not to be missed! This boat day trip to and around the southernmost island of both Greece and Europe starts in the port of Chora Sfakion and includes spending time on 3 or 4 remote beaches of stunning natural beauty on the island of Gavdos.
Our first lunch stop is at the remote beach of Potamos, well known for its clay (natural spa!), then Tripiti where we walk up to the giant chair atop the cliff at the southernmost point of Europe. We continue to Karave for lunch before ending with a swim at Agios Ioannis beach, voted the 2nd best beach in the world!
If we´re lucky, we might see dolphins on the way!
Gavdos is the superb island where the shipwrecked Odysseus was welcomed the Calypso, just unique and wild, away from the bustling "civilized" world, with some amazing beaches with deep crystal blue waters, dreamy sunrises, stunning sunsets, an island of great natural beauty.
Low Season (1 April - 14 July & 16 Sept. - 31 Oct. ) : 750.00 Euros for 1-9 persons
High Season (15 July- 15 September) : 800.00 Euros for 1-9 persons
- includes: Captain, fuel for specified trip, soft drinks + water on board, beach towels
- does not include: alchoholic drinks, lunch in taverna extra (can be arranged)
- departure time flexible ( 09.00 - 18.00)
For more info and reservations please contact us
Starts at: 10:00 * from Chora Sfakion (Sfakia)
Back at: 18:00
Boats used: BWA (10m/280hp) or Marvel (10m/250hp)
Max number of people/boat: 9
Captain included: Yes
Sunshade available onboard: Yes
Number of beaches visited: 3-4
Suitable for children: Yes
Lunch stop: Yes
- If you cancel a reservation due to personal reasons up to (not incl) 15 days before reservation date, any paid amount is fully refunded.
- If you cancel 15 days (incl) or less before reservation date, NO amount is refunded.
- PLEASE NOTE: For ALL reservations between 15/7 and 15/9 (inclusive) if you cancel due to personal reasons during these dates, NO refund is possible (nomatter the cancellation date).
- If weather conditions are too severe, our partner will judge if it is not possible to provide you with the boat trip.
- Weather conditions are determined 1-4 days before reserved date.
- The reservation date can be modified, depending on availability.
- Please note that weather conditions in the area of Chora Sfakion can be different than in other areas.
Thank you so much for your email Yiannis! Hope you are well too. Everything was just perfect for all of the family! It was a great day, experience and trip!
Thank you so much and we hope to come back again soon. Best wishes,
The reviews for the Gavdos Island Boat Round Trip