description Book now
Gavdos Island Boat Round Trip starting from Sfakia Port. A memorable experience not to be missed!
- Full Day
- Speedboat Trips
This full-day boat trip to and around the southernmost island of both Greece and Europe starts in the port of Chora Sfakion and includes spending time on 3 or 4 remote beaches of stunning natural beauty on the island of Gavdos.
Our first lunch stop is at the remote beach of Potamos, well known for its clay (natural spa!), then Tripiti where we walk up to the giant chair atop the cliff at the southernmost point of Europe. We continue to Karave for lunch before ending with a swim at Agios Ioannis beach, voted the 2nd best beach in the world!
If we´re lucky, we might see dolphins on the way!
Gavdos is the superb island where the shipwrecked Odysseus has welcomed the Calypso, just unique and wild, away from the bustling "civilized" world, with some amazing beaches with deep crystal blue waters, dreamy sunrises, stunning sunsets, an island of great natural beauty.
The tiny island of Gavdos, in south Crete, is one of the region’s best-kept gems just unique for various reasons, with a great vibe and atmosphere! A few residents live on the island throughout the year and the infrastructure for tourists is very basic. Gavdos is fishing heaven, with few but good-hearted people who with patience wait for better days of summer to see their island swarmed with good guests ... you!
Gavdos, together with the neighboring islet Gavdopoula, is a migratory bird station in their long journey from Africa to Europe and vice versa, and a shelter for the endangered species of Mediterranean monk seal and loggerhead sea turtle.
- 1300.00 Euros with Skipper Luxury Open 12m (1 - 11 People)
- 900.00 Euros with Marvel 10 m (1 - 9 People)
- 780.00 Euros with Open Rib 6m (1 - 5 People)
- fuel for the specified trip
- soft drinks + water on board + finger food
Does not include
- alcoholic drinks
- lunch in taverna extra (can be arranged)
- Starts at 11:00 * from Chora Sfakion (Sfakia) - departure time is flexible
- Back at 19:00
- Boats used: Skipper Luxury Open 12m (1 - 11 People), Marvel 10 m (1 - 9 People) and Open Rib 6m (1 - 5 People)
- Max number of people/boat: 11
- Captain included: Yes
- Sunshade available onboard: Yes
- Number of beaches visited: 3-4
- Suitable for children: Yes
- Lunch stop: Yes
- If you cancel a reservation due to personal reasons up to (not incl) 15 days before the reservation date, any paid amount is fully refunded.
- If you cancel 15 days (incl) or less before the reservation date, NO amount is refunded.
- PLEASE NOTE: For ALL reservations between 15/7 and 15/9 (inclusive) if you cancel due to personal reasons during these dates, NO refund is possible (no matter the cancellation date).
- If weather conditions are too severe, our partner will judge if it is not possible to provide you with the boat trip.
- Weather conditions are determined 1-4 days before the reserved date.
- The reservation date can be modified, depending on availability.
- Please note that weather conditions in the area of Chora Sfakion can be different than in other areas.
The reviews for the Gavdos Island Full Day Boat Round Trip
Reviews ( 1 )
Thank you so much for your email Yiannis! Hope you are well too. Everything was just perfect for all of the family! It was a great day, experience and trip! Thank you so much and we hope to come back again soon. Best wishes,