description Book now
Private 42" Speedboat Charter Rodopou Peninsula, Menies Beach and Theodorou Island Full Day.
- Full Day
- Speedboat Trips
An experience beyond the ordinary during your stay in lovely Crete.
Enjoy a fabulous day aboard. The surrounding area is suitable for a day speedboat adventure and nothing reminds one of being in touristic Crete. You feel as if you are on a desert island where nobody can disturb your peace and quiet. Anc. Diktynna’s “private’’ beach and the other secret bay's are lovely secluded beaches with pebbles and deep crystal blue waters. It is not affected by the usual winds blowing in the area and is ideal for isolation, far away from urban centers and only with a boat you can approach. Take your family and friends on a private Skippered speedboat charter to visit the secluded bays, Menies, and the area around Rodopou peninsula. Let our skipper to create a special Full day (7-8 hours) speedboat tour for you, your family, and friends. Using our 12,8m skippered Tullio Abbate 42" Executive speedboat charter, you will enjoy a hassle-free day (no fighting for moorings) and the benefits of local knowledge from fully qualified skippers who 'work' for Safari Adventures every day.
We start our cruise from Chania Old harbor heading towards Rodopou peninsula where the views are breathtaking. Enjoying the ride with the historic information about the area provided by our skipper. Our first dive takes place on a secluded small private and isolated beach in blue waters. We refilate ourselves and we proceed for our tour close to the rocky natural beauty and we visit another bay with green waters. The third stop is the Menies beach with pebbles and deep crystal blue waters. The beauty of the scenery, the privacy, and the panoramic views help you to relax far away from crowdie beaches. On the way back you skipper will raise up your adrenaline with his high-speed boat turns until we reach Theodorou island, declared a protected park by the state famous for the protection of Cretan Ibex "Kri-Kri". Crystal Waters with the wild beauty of the island provide an ideal last stop for swimming before we return back to Chania old Harbor. Joins us for a quick and relaxed private speedboat charter accompanied by crystal waters, great terrains, and privacy. Take your family and friends on a private Skippered speedboat charter to visit Gramvousa Island and Balos lagoon. Let our skipper create a special 7-8 hours speedboat tour for you, your family, and friends. Using our speedboat charter service, you will enjoy a hassle-free day (no fighting for moorings) and the benefits of local knowledge from our fully qualified skippers.
April - November: Daily
- The price is per Speedboat Charter from 1 up to 10 persons.
- Tullio Abbate 42" Executive speedboat, 12,80 meters powered with two V6 Isotta Fraschini 450Hp Bi-turbo diesel engines
- Skipper and deckhand
- Fuels for the route, towels, and snorkeling gear
- Light lunch served in the boat, water, beer or wine, and refreshments for every person
- Liability insurance and local Taxes
- Transportation to & from the Chania Old Harbor can be arranged upon request at an extra cost
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure.
- A cancellation must be done 48 hours before departure.
- In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made.
- We maintain the right to cancel any tour due to bad weather conditions or due to other reasons beyond our control.
- If a tour is canceled due to a few participants or bad weather conditions, we will refund 100% of made payments.
- From Kolimvari port at 9:00. Departures 09.00 - 10.00
- Transportation to & from the port with extra cost.
7-8 hours (half-day)
40 miles (full day)
Tullio Abbate 42" Executive speedboat, 12,80 meters powered with two V6 Isotta Fraschini 450Hp Bi-turbo diesel engines
- For the registration documents in coast guard we require the day before the following documents:
- Speedboat tours are not suitable for those who are not in robust good health.
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from boat sickness, fear of speed or water, non-swimmers, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 2 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a speedboat tour.
- We have an outstanding safety record and we will always respect the prevailing conditions, but we have not forgotten that our clients participate for pleasure and fun!
- Our partner reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure. Cancellation must be done according to our cancelation policy before departure. In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from Safari Adventures.
- Safari Adventures maintains the right to cancel any tour due to bad weather conditions or rough sea or safety issues or due to other reasons beyond our control.
- If a tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, we will refund 100% of made payments.
- Don’t forget your swimsuit, towel (optional) camera, and sun protection, etc.
- During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
- The trip is ideal for everyone who´s looking for an experience beyond the ordinary, youth groups, single or couple participants, families children, and companies.
- In order to arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. That also counts for any kind of food allergy, and only when possible to find suitable alternatives.
The reviews for the Private 42” Speedboat Charter Rodopou Peninsula, Menies Beach and Theodorou Island Full Day