description Book now
Speed boat safari to unique secret bays, private beaches and crystal clear blue waters in Chania, Crete.
- Full Day
- Speedboat Trips
We will visit some great beaches at Souda Bay, Seitan Limania and some other great beaches.
Enjoy a memorable day aboard a luxuriously appointed 9 meters high-speed RIB.
Swimming at Seitan Limania's famous beach and some other unique secret beaches ...
Enjoy a fabulous day aboard our Tullio Abbate Elite 25" speedboat. Take your family and friends on a private Skippered RIB charter and visit Souda Bay, Kalives, Almirida, Drapano Kaves, Seitan Limania, Marathi, and the area around Akrotiri, the Greek and US naval bases, secret bays and swim in crystal clear blue waters.
Let our skipper create a special full-day (7-8 hours) or half-day (4 hours) speedboat charter for you, your family, and friends. Using our speedboat charter service, you will enjoy a hassle-free day (no fighting for moorings) and the benefits of local knowledge from our fully qualified skippers.
We start our cruise from Souda Bay port heading towards Drapano peninsula admiring the natural rocky terrain and caves. While enjoying the magnificent ride and listening to information about the area provided by our skipper, our adrenaline is raised up and our day starts! Our first dive takes place in a private bay with turquoise waters. Where we relax and enjoy the blue waters before we continue our tour heading towards the Akrotiri peninsula. We reach Seitan Limania and another nice private bay with crystal clear green waters. The beauty of the scenery, the privacy, and the panoramic views help you to relax far away from crowded beaches. On the way back your skipper will guide you around Souda Island and two famous and organized beaches in Akrotiri.
April - November: Daily
Full day 7-8 hours: 650 € (1-4 Persons)
Half-day 4 hours: 500 € (1-4 Persons)
- Tullio Abbate Elite 25"/7,50m speedboat, powered by one Volvo Penda 165 Hp turbo diesel engine
- Fuels for the route, towels and snorkeling gear Water, beer or wine, and refreshments for every person
- Liability insurance and local Taxes
Price Does Not Include
- Lunch or Snacks
- Transportation to and from Souda Bay Fish Port
- Transportation can be arranged upon request and with an extra cost depending on your location and distance from Souda Port.
From Souda small fish port
Google Coordinates: 35.491201, 24.062888, Ellis 6, Souda 73200
Recommended Departures: 9:00 -10:00 and 14:00-15:00
Transportation to & from a port with extra cost.
7 hours (full day)
4 hours ( half-day)
39 miles (full day)
29 miles (half day)
Tullio Abbate Elite 25"/7,50m speedboat, powered by one Volvo Penda 165 Hp turbo diesel engine
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure.
- A cancellation must be done 48 hours before departure.
- In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made.
- We maintain the right to cancel any tour due to bad weather conditions or due to other reasons beyond our control.
- If a tour is canceled due to a few participants or bad weather conditions, we will refund 100% of made payments.
- For the registration documents in coast guard we require the day before the following documents:
- Speedboat tours are not suitable for those who are not in robust good health.
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from boat sickness, fear of speed or water, non-swimmers, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 2 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a speedboat tour.
- We have an outstanding safety record and we will always respect the prevailing conditions, but we have not forgotten that our clients participate for pleasure and fun!
- Our partner reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Reservations must be made in advance, no later than 24 hours before departure. Cancellation must be done according to our cancelation policy before departure. In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from Safari Adventures.
- Safari Adventures maintains the right to cancel any tour due to bad weather conditions or rough sea or safety issues or due to other reasons beyond our control.
- If a tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, we will refund 100% of made payments.
- Don’t forget your swimsuit, towel (optional) camera, and sun protection, etc.
- During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
- The trip is ideal for everyone who´s looking for an experience beyond the ordinary, youth groups, single or couple participants, families children, and companies.
- In order to arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. That also counts for any kind of food allergy, and only when possible to find suitable alternatives.
The reviews for the Private Speedboat 25” Charter Souda Bay and Secret Beaches Half or Full Day
Reviews ( 1 )
It was fantastic! Everyone in the family loved it. It was the highlight of our 12 day cruise. The skippers were awesome - friendly, informational, and pleasant! Such a beautiful area. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!!!