Would you like to experience Crete in a stylish way, meters away from a charming village, sandy beaches, archaeological sites, and picturesque towns?
Then Adeste Villas could be your desired option – an inviting and warm place like home, where you can experience style and five-star comfort at the same time.
Adeste Villas is a complex of 4 stylish, newly completed villas with private pools (heated pool at Villa Armi), an intimate atmosphere, and sweeping sea views.
Situated on the outskirts of Kokkino Horio (Red Village) at Apokoronas area and nearby the picturesque town of Chania in Crete, the villas enjoy all the privileges of a hilltop location such as spectacular views, dramatic sunsets and cool mountain breezes.
Enjoy staying in one of these gorgeous, adjoining – yet fully autonomous – villas and enjoy a relaxing holiday in a beautiful setting. The villas enjoy an excellent prospect of the surrounding White Mountains and Souda Bay in the distance.
The proud property owners lavished particular attention on the interior and exterior design of each villa. The result is a mosaic of Mediterranean colours and accents, ranging from whites, turquoise, and aqua greens, to understated creams and browns: a combination of style and timeless beauty. The elegant ambiance goes hand in hand with a broad spectrum of amenities and services – many included and many more on request.
With each property sleeping from a cosy two up to parties of 6 or 8, Adeste Villas is ideal for honeymooners, families, and larger groups.
If your party includes people with reduced mobility, you may wish to consider the following: Each villa has a bedroom with en-suite bathroom on the ground floor for easy access to the kitchen and outdoor areas. However, as the plot is amphitheatrical, guests must climb some stairs to enter the villa. Villa Apoi is additionally equipped with an elevator and the villa is accessed by a ramp, however the split-level ground floor has three steps between the kitchen and the lounge area.
The location of the property is ideal as a starting point for exploring the Apokoronas area by car or even by foot – nature lovers will enjoy the many hikes and trails of the area.
For the adventurous, the owner Natasa can help you organise themed excursions, tours, boat trips, or even horseback riding by the coast. For those who prefer relaxation, the comfort of an air-conditioned car, and easy excursions, Natasa is happy to help and will provide you with all the information you need for local sites and nearby beaches.
- Hotel Name: Adeste Villas
- Area: Chania, Kokkino Chorio
- Why Go: Quiet Location,Private Pool,Romantic,Relaxed,Modern,Lovely Views,Honeymoon
Why we like it
- An inviting and warm place like home, where you can experience style and five-star comfort at the same time.
- Enjoy the hot tub in the upper-floor terrace of Villa Apoi – a delight when the air becomes cooler after taking in the wonderful sunsets!
- Walking distance to the charming village of Plaka, where you can eat in a traditional taverna.
- Contemporary design brings in sunlight and incorporates sweeping views.
- We love the pre-arrival request and shopping service as well as the option for traditionally-cooked food to be delivered to your door on request.
What to know
- We recommend that you rent a car as other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent.
- Please note that the road up to Villa Aori is a steep walk that even a car would struggle to get up as its so steep.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pools (heated Villa Armi)||Marvelous view :|
|Dining:||No||Quality of Service :|
|Closed:||Never||Village Atmosphere :|