Bleverde Villas, comprises two luxury villas, Elia & Levanda, and are known for their authenticity, nice atmosphere and their tranquility, as they are away from crowds but close to the attractions of the island. The villas offer idyllic rural views overlook the real, picturesque Gavalochori Village and the distant Mediterranean sea.
Belverde villas are located at an ideal place, the access from Chania and Rethymno is easy, the nearby villages offer high quality dining and shopping options and the beaches lies within a 10 minute reach offering a wide variety of day-trip activities.
Penelope, a Cretan by birth, and her Dutch husband Danny, who now live in Stockholm, Sweden, but still they often come back whenever they can, bought the 8000 sq.m. estate in 2010, and rebuilt Villa Levanda just in time to hold their wedding reception here. Unforgettable memories (even art retreats) for them maybe more unforgettable for you.
The interior of each Villa is finished with sublime taste to the very highest quality. Villa Levanda is more modern in style - with clean lines and contemporary art. Villa Elia is more traditional in style, with a tasteful combination of stone and wood. There is total privacy at both villas. The sounds of geese, goats and hens signal the start of the day. The sun brings out the unique odors of the local macquis - sage, rosemary, lemons and olives. Enjoy ...
Villa Elia is a 3-bedroom (fully air conditioned) home entirely made of stones from the grounds of its land. Its design reflects the authenticity of the Cretan stone houses and is furnished to provide all the comforts of a luxury stay. This luxury villa rental enjoys an entirely private setting with own pool and has wide village mountain distant Mediterranean sea views.
Villa Levanda (fully air conditioned) is a spaciously designed 280 m2 house that consists of 3-bedrooms, with beautiful high wooden ceilings and stone made walls. It enjoys its own private pool and outdoor settings with wide open views to Gavalochori and distant Mediterranean sea. Grand windows and balcony doors welcome the olive grove vistas and distant Aegean sea views to flow in uninterrupted.
A home in harmony with its environment surrounded by aged olive trees and strong rocks has been designed with attention to detail and offers a pleasant and relaxing flow of indoor and outdoor living with privacy and tranquility. The cool floors of Levanda offer this special feeling of the old Cretan traditional houses that could be refreshing and cool in the midst of the hot summer days.
- Hotel Name: Bleverde Villas
- Area: Chania, Gavalochori
- Why Go: Countryside,Relaxed,Private Pool,Quiet Location,Village Atmosphere
Why we like it
- Spacious outdoor areas with lovely pools (13m long at Levanda), loungers and sofas under the trees, and a living room terrace with superb views.
- Villa Levanda has a few top-quality facilities include Bosch dishwasher, espresso machine, juicer, laundry room, a walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom, free WiFi and a useful folder of information.
- Gavalochori is a small picturesque quiet village with a couple of typical excellent tavernas.
- Enjoy the romantic sunsets by the pool lounge.
What to know
- Both Villas have a smaller with no real view third bedroom but it could be the best option for younger kids.
- You are 5km from the north coast, and the closest beaches of Almirida and Kalyves
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Rooms:||2||Village Atmosphere :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Mountain :|
|Dining:||Self Catering||Family :|
|Children:||Welcome||Nice atmosphere :|
|Closed:||Never||Quality of Service :|