Boutique Villa Thalassa ... you have to see it to believe it.
Boutique Villa Thalassa ... spending time in a place that transports you into a world of serenity, of pleasure and pure relaxation.
Discretely perched on a gently slopping hillside that dramatically plunges into the sea on the southeast coast of Crete island, blessed with expansive views of the Libyan Sea and a stone's throw away from the superb sandy beach of Ferma or Kakia Skala Beach, a perfect choice for guests who appreciate exquisite taste while being direct on the beach.
Boutique Villa Thalassa (170m2, up to 10 Guests, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 WC), is a two-storey eco residence, with an infinity pool, spacious and comfort outdoor (BBQ, dining area) and indoor living, cleverly designed ideal for big families and big group of friends.
The great and hospitable owners will be glad to share their best-kept secrets about nearby hidden-treasure beaches, landscapes, culture, best restaurants & taverns, best shops, best walking paths and gorges, and bicycle ride paths, as well as other attractions that may be of interest.
Ten minutes away is the city of Ierapetra, from where you can take a boat trip to the incredible Chryssi island. Whilst less than an hour away is the famous Ag. Nikolaos and Elounda.
Kakia Skala Beach or Ferma Beach is a great beach located at the exit of the lush Gorge of Milonas with the waterfalls, that are worth a visit. The beach is partly sandy and pebble with calm clear waters and on the back side of beach there is some shade under tamarisk trees. Most locals use to call the beach as Kakkos because of the nearby Kakkos Bay Hotel, located 200m on the west and just few of them call it Kakia Skala. Therefore most of people know the beach as “The beach east of Kakkos Bay”.
Explore other fairly quiet beaches nearby like Koutsounari, Agia Fotia, Galini, Achlia and Mavros Kolimbos or the interesting villages of Pefki and Agios Stefanos in the mountains above Makrigialos. Walk a small gorge in the area or visit the Kapsa Monastery nearby. Visit Ierapetra and take a boat trip to Chrissi Island (Gaidouronisi), with the white sands and cedar trees.
- Hotel Name: Boutique Villa Thalassa
- Area: Lasithi, Ferma, Koutsounari
- Why Go: Lovely Views,Design,Beach-front Setting,Private Pool,Art & Culture,Quiet Location,Relaxed,Romantic
Why we like it
- Its exceptional position on the headland gives them superb views and approach to the sea, the village, surrounding mountains and a breeze to keep things cool.
- Eastern Crete invites exploration providing deep gorges, remote coves, monasteries, Minoan palaces, small mountain villages.
- Fish restaurants and waterfront tavernas on your doorstep.
- The sandy/pebble beach has a very gentle incline that makes it particularly suitable for children.
What to know
- There is not a frequent bus connection down to Boutique Villa Thalassa. We highly recommend a car rental.
- A car is recommended for getting around the island, and exploring superb nearby beaches, small picturesque villages, gorges etc.
- Any damage of the property that takes place during your stay must be reported to the owner and you willI assume financial responsibility for it.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Rooms:||1||Marvelous view :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Beach/Seaside :|
|Dining:||Self - Catering||Eco :|
|Children:||Welcome||Quality of Service :|
|Closed:||November - March||Nice atmosphere :|