Casa Blue Villa, modern and tastefully furnished, gorgeous and stylish, friendly and helpful owners/caretaker, one of the area’s most beautiful properties, heaven for families, a fabulous pool, and wonderful views over the village of Agia Pelagia, across the neighbouring countryside and out to the sea.
A great option for history enthusiasts (Knossos Minoan Palace, Archaeological Museum of Heraklion, Phaistos, Gortys, El Greco Museum is nearby), big families or group of friends ( accommodate up to 6 adults & 2 childs), holidaymakers, chill--out and recharge retreaters.
Casa Blue is a stunning creation architecturally, modern but also practical and functional property which includes the latest technology, offers high standards and fine facilities located on top of a rocky hill in Agia Pelagia, just 26.5 km from Heraklion Airport.
You land at Heraklion airport and in 25 min you will be in your villa - it's so easy.
Casa Blue Villa is situated on a plot of approximately 1400m2, with total privacy, sunny in all its sides, with stone walls around, Leyland type flower beds, herbaceous bushes of Crete, roses, lemon trees, pomegranates and other typical trees of Cretan fauna.
Everything in the house has been handpicked to every last detail to cater for the utmost comfort of its guests while outside the gardens have been also plotted by the owners to offer an operational and beautiful environment.
The results are stunning.
The residence can accommodate up to 8 people ( 6 adults + 2 children ) and is made up of 3 bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms (2 WC) and is ideal for families, group of friends, couples who would like a more spacious option for their holidays in lovely Crete.
Agia Pelagia, is a beach resort, 20km west of Heraklion on the west side of a long peninsula famous for its almost always calm waters, lies right in the middle of Crete which makes it easy to be used as a base for tours and excursions around Crete island. A variety of small coves with blue green waters, either sandy or pebbled are excellent for swimming while above average restaurants, cafes, bars and water sports can fulfill any guest's requirements. The main beach of the settlement is sandy, long, ideal for families.
Other facilities in Agia Pelagia include supermarket, pharmacy, ATM, doctor's office, beach showers, local products markets, diving center, little boat excursions.
Apart from the main beach of Agia Pelagia Bay, you can also visit the bay of Lygaria, the bay of Mononafti and Fylakes (prisons) and Psaromοura beach. There are also several (very small, almost hidden) beaches in the area (many of which can only be reached on foot or by boat).
Near Agia Pelagia you will find many interesting places to visit, such as the traditional villages of Achlada and Fodele (the birthplace of the famous painter Domenicos Theotokopoulos "El Greco"), where you can visit the museum, the old Byzantine church of Panagia and the Holy Monastery of Agios Panteleimonas.
Last but not least, Knossos Minoan Palace is just 26 km away, the famous Archeological Museum of Heraklion just 25km away, and after an hour drive you could explore the Minoan Palace of Phaistos and the archeological site of Gortyn (or Gortys).
- Hotel Name: Casa Blue Villa
- Area: Heraklion, Agia Pelagia
- Why Go: Family-Friendly,Modern,Private Pool,Quality of Service,Relaxed
Why we like it
- Luxury modern villa located on top of a rocky hill overlooking the turquoise waters, built to face the Aegean sea.
- Extremely helpful & attentive owners and caretaker.
- You land at Heraklion airport and in 25 min you will be in your villa - it's so easy.
- Moreover you'll got interesting and breathtaking details and stories about historical places of Crete. Friendly conversations will give you absolutely another sensation of Crete by comparison with ordinary tourists. And last but not least surely you'll become the real friends of Crete.
What to know
- Insurance issues : The guests are responsible for – and recommended to procure - their own insurance coverage against theft, personal accidents, trip cancellation etc. Due care must be taken during the entire stay and children should not be left unattended. Valuables left in the villas are at the guests’ own risk. Casa Blue will not assume any responsibility for any personal or material damage or loss due to the above-mentioned or any similar type of accidents or incidents.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Nice atmosphere :|
|Dining:||Self-Catering||Quality of Service :|
|Children:||Welcome||Marvelous view :|