Domes of Elounda, Autograph Hotel Collection offers guests the true Mediterranean experience, connecting luxury to natural environment and local culture at cosmopolitan Elounda Village, in Eastern Crete.
Domes of Elounda luxury spa is a small hotel that offers its guests a true Mediterranean experience, combining luxury to natural environment and local culture. Superb personal service for the demander guest who is looking to relax and unwind.
The essence of the concept is to provide a small number of exclusive guests with all the amenities of a resort while offering an abundance of living space, privacy and extraordinary service.
This is the newest luxury resort in the region and by introducing the ultraluxe facilities reinvented Elounda’s lost principal of exclusivity.
The food, the culture, the architecture is all brought to life in the form of a luxury resort that consists only of suites and villas.
Friendly and professional staff is always there when you need them and is dedicated to uphold a motto: “There’s nothing we can’t do for our guests”.
Minimally interfering with the natural habitat and harmonically blended with their surroundings, the domed structures emerge from the ground, respecting its natural contours and creating a Mediterranean settlement on a hillside of flower gardens, stone pathways, and olive groves.
Each suite finds its roots in architecture from Greece, Carpath and Syria, borrowing features such as domed and pyramidal ceilings that cool rooms capturing sea breezes, and create organically shaped living spaces at a human scale.
Mild earth tones are found throughout, embellished with works of art from internationally recognized art houses as well as one of a kind pieces from local artists.
- Hotel Name: Domes of Elounda - Autograph Hotel Collection
- Area: Lasithi, Elounda
- Why Go: Beach-front Setting,Art & Culture,Beautiful Terraces and Gardens,Design,Elegant,Family-Friendly,Food & Wine,Honeymoon,Lovely Views,Private Pool,Quiet Location,Spa,Quality of Service
Why we like it
- Stunning panoramic views of the calm beautiful gulf and Spinalonga Island.
- Delicious restaurants supervised by Michelin-starred Greek chef Lefteri Lazarou.
- Walking distance to the charming fishing village of Plaka, where you can eat in a traditional taverna and enjoy your drink.
- Soma Spa is truly the secret of Domes of Elounda.
What to know
- The resort is quite popular with families, so there will most likely be children around.
- You have to rent a car if you’d like to explore Crete, as the resort is somewhat isolated.
- In order to access the narrow stretch of sand beach you have to walk through a tunnel running under a road.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Mid-Size Hotels||Architecture & style :|
|Dining:||Yes||Marvelous view :|
|Closed:||November to March||Quality of Service :|