ibis Styles Heraklion Central is located right in the heart of Heraklion Town in Crete.
It has Fifties-inspired decór, a decent restaurant and friendly staff. Modern, intelligent, friendly service and a perfect central location from which to sample Heraklion's variety of museums, restaurants, cafes, shops and nightlife.
A big bonus is the hotel’s own (covered) free parking in a commercial centre beneath the hotel.
An escalator leads up to the main corridor of the hotel, which sits above a (very practical) shopping centre. The corridor-like reception area has plenty of sofas where you can relax whilst waiting for check in. Off-white tiles, gleaming surfaces and quality finishes, combined with welcoming staff create a simple, relaxed ambience, and not the anonymous feel that you would expect from a large hotel chain.
The 72 newly built and modern rooms are smart, special-feeling and have the neat luxury touches of a tasteful city base. Five rooms are equipped for guests with disabilities. In addition they are spacious with comfortable beds and excellent mattresses that offer a truly restful sleep, equipped with a 43" flat-screen TV, electronic safe and mini bar. Free pillow menu and tea/coffee making facilities are provided.The modern bathroom in each room is stocked with a rain shower cabin and hairdryer. Air conditioning comes as standard.
ibis Styles Heraklion Central restaurant offers a great selection of a la carte options for lunch and dinner. All gastronomic options are inspired by the healthy and nutritious Mediterranean cuisine.
In the unique ambiance of bar, you can unwind and linger in the evening with a long drink or beverage. During the day, the bar is open for those who wish to meet and relax with a hot or cold beverage.
The hotel is located in a (quiet) backstreet 200 metres from the city’s main Lions Square. It's 300 metres from thw world- renowhned Archaeological Museum; Heraklion International Airport is 3kms away; Heraklion Port is 1km away and other attractions within easy driving distance include the Nikos Kazantzakis Museum, 16kms away.
- Hotel Name: ibis Styles Heraklion Central Hotel
- Area: Heraklion, Heraklion Town
- Why Go: City Style,Food & Wine,Friendly Environment,HIp,Nightlife,Shopping
Why we like it
- Free indoor parking, free coffee- tea facilities in the rooms and free wi fi in all hotel areas
- Friendly, helpful staff. Large clean rooms, comfortable beds and centrally located plus a great, delicious breakfast.
- The pillow menu is a great idea. Maybe it will be your first time that you will sleep good in a hotel and wake up with no pains.
What to know
- Choose a room overlooking the harbour side to avoid noise during the summer's high season.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Mid-Size Hotels||City Style :|
|Rooms:||72||City Style :|
|Pool:||No||Cheap & Chic :|
|Dining:||Yes||Young Couples :|
|Children:||Welcome||Nice atmosphere :|
|Closed:||Never||Architecture & style :|