A luxurious stay in minimalist surroundings; a little piece of magic and tranquillity in lovely Crete. Your place to experience nature and creativity.
Nature, luxury, and art come together at five-star Minos Beach Art Hotel, located on its own private peninsula by the Aegean Sea in Agios Nikolaos, eastern Crete.
A superb collection of whitewashed villas and waterfront suites with a traditional architectural style, dotted among aromatic gardens. With two private beaches, outdoor gallery exhibits, award-winning restaurants, and an easy walk to the town of Agios Nikolaos, the family friendly Minos Beach Art Hotel offers tranquillity plus scope for exploration if you seek shopping, boat trips, or local nightlife.
In addition, Minos Beach Art Hotel can help you get into the spirit of Crete with mythology lessons, private dining evenings, and so much more.
Most of the 129 rooms enjoy a sea view or waterfront location with individual sundecks. Many bungalows and suites have private pools.
Accommodation options cater to couples as well as families, and all categories are mere steps away from the private beaches and paved sunbed terraces.
Friendly and professional service is five-star.
The best start to the day is the delicious breakfast with its expansive menu, taken while enjoying a gentle sea breeze.
Have a go at diving, snorkelling, fishing, or sailing. Enjoy a swim or a pampering session in the spa beach gazebo. Salute the sunset over a cocktail – with three bars, you can pick a favourite perspective.
Crete’s one and only art hotel where you’ll discover an outdoor sculpture gallery comprising more than 40 outstanding works of art. The bold collection of fine art and sculptures exhibited throughout the waterside gardens (some under water) give the Minos Beach Art Hotel a unique cultural ambience.
An underwater installation allows guests to take in a multi-sensory experience of sound and sight, framed by the boundless Mediterranean.
- Hotel Name: Minos Beach Art Hotel
- Area: Lasithi, Agios Nikolaos
- Why Go: Beach-front Setting,Family-Friendly,Food & Wine,Friendly Environment,Honeymoon,Lovely Views,Quality of Service,Relaxed
Why we like it
- Perfect for couples seeking the best hotel in Agios Nikolaos, Crete. This infant-friendly 5-star hotel in Crete island offers a great range of facilities and services for everyone to enjoy in an idyllic waterfront location near the towns of Elounda and Agios Nikolaos.
- Magnificent location of the hotel with a friendly, helpful, and efficient staff. You will feel you are staying at your own private villa but with all the added bonuses of staying in a hotel – a great experience.
- Crete’s one and only art hotel. Discover an outdoor sculpture gallery comprising more than 40 outstanding works of art, not the least of which rest at the bottom of the sea.
- An absolutely unique hotel with two private beaches, fully-serviced and fully-operational Water Sports Centre, and Scuba Diving School, plus sailing yacht to hire for private sea cruises.
- Delicious breakfast and some of the best restaurants in Crete.
- A Cretan idyll set on the waterfront in Mirabello Bay.
- If you would like a truly VIP experience at Minos Beach, you should choose one a Three-Bedroom Villa or a Two-Bedroom Executive Villa with private pools, as well as exclusive bungalows that are literary “caressing” the sea.
What to know
- Convenient 10-minute walk to Agios Nikolaos town with its variety of shops and restaurants.
- The Bouillabaisse restaurant is a must, do not miss it.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Mid-Size Hotels||Beach/Seaside :|
|Rooms:||129||Architecture & style :|
|Children:||Welcome||Quality of Service :|
|Closed:||November to March||Food :|