Mochlos Mare, these four apartments in a little hotel-like group, are neat and pleasing - winter or summer.
Situated on the edge of and overlooking Mochlos Village in lovely East Crete , with views to the sea.
Five to ten minutes walk from the waterside tavernas and the small beach between them & many rocks to swim from. It is a ten minute walk to the second beach at Aldiana Hotel.
The apartments are well kept, neatly furnished and air-conditioned (also, heated in the winter). All have sea view balconies - and wireless internet connection! Kitchens are equipped with hot plates, cutlery, coffee making facilities (no oven).
There is a beautiful communal space a small garden across the road which belongs to the property just above the sea for all the guests, a lovely place to read a book, enjoy the stunning sea views ... enjoy your coffee, lunch.
Silignaki family enjoy offering their guest some of the produce they grow and are warmly welcoming. The charming barbecue/lounge area in the garden is the hub for many festive "raki" moments! Enjoy those evening conversations you'll remember with joy.
Mochlos is visually a picturesque fishing village. Easily within reach of Agios Nikolaos, Ierapetra and Sitia (all an easy one hour drive), the possibilities for exploration and sightseeing are numerous.
In front of the small village, you will find the small sandy beach of Mochlos with the crystal clear waters. The beach is no organized but there are the basic facilities.
- Hotel Name: Mochlos Mare Apartments
- Area: Lasithi, Mochlos
- Why Go: Family-Friendly,Village Atmosphere,Beach-front Setting,Lovely Views,Relaxed
Why we like it
- Because Ms.Sterei and Mr. Panayotis Silignakis enjoy offering great, authentic hospitality.
- The charming barbecue/lounge area in the garden is the hub for many festive "raki" moments! Enjoy those evening conversations you'll remember with joy.
- Mochlos fish village is one of the most peaceful and quiet villages in northern Lassithi and it remains still untouched by tourism.
- Maybe at Mochlos you will find some of the best fish taverns in Crete.
What to know
- Here you will find just a small beach and many rocks to swim from.
- There is not a bus connection down to the Mochlos Village.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Apartments - Studios||Family :|
|Rooms:||4||Family hospitality :|
|Pool:||No||Village Atmosphere :|
|Dining:||No||Marvelous view :|
|Children:||Yes||Young Couples :|