Moonlight Villas, stunning sea views, peace, tranquility, a few steps away from the shore and the turquoise waters of the Cretan sea, contemporary elegance, ultimate comfort, eco friendly living, nighttime marine enchantment, an infinity pool, swimming in some spectacular beaches of south Crete, local cuisine ... bliss!
Moonlight Villas, located at Koutsouras, a quiet, agricultural village in South-Eastern Crete, is a ~450 m2 villas' complex (18-27 people) features an infinity pool (52 m2) and adjoining Jacuzzi, from which you can enjoy stunning waterfront views, garden with BBQ, spacious outdoor dining area. The interior furnishings have been carefully chosen to provide the utmost comfort with the use of natural and eco-friendly materials.
The results are stunning.
Villas sets on a pedestrian walk in front of a rocky, great for privacy beach (closest pebble, sandy beach is 350m away), and offers leisure lounge areas by the pool and the beach front for peace and relaxation under the hot summer sun.
The 4 private residences, which can be rented either together or separately, are named after the largest moons of the planet and is ideal for big families and big group of friends with the capacity to host events, small group conferences, weddings, anniversaries etc.
Callisto and Io are fully handicapped-accessible, and there is an elevator to the top floor.
The Houses offer sun loungers, hammocks, swings, foosball, washing machine and dryer, bicycles, puzzles, games, even telescopes to enjoy the planets and moon at night time.
In addition, owners will be glad to share their best-kept secrets about nearby hidden-treasure beaches, landscapes, culture, best restaurants & taverns, best shops, best walking paths and gorges, and bicycle ride paths, as well as other attractions that may be of interest.
Moonlight Villas is located only a few minutes’ walk from a local pebble beach, traditional bakery, clinic, coffee shops, patisserie, super markets, bars, restaurants, and pharmacy.
Koutsouras Village is still a very quiet place and around the village there are some beaches with coarse black sand and calm waters. The main organized beach (500m walk from Moonlight Villas and the closest one) is located west of the village, in front of the old settlement. Along the beach there are some tamarisk trees, where you can find some shade and relax too. If you want an even more secluded beach, a good solution is a small beach with pebbles next to the harbor of the village, about 1.5km on the west, just next to the small wood of Apiganias. In addition, you will find a very nice beach 1km east of Koutsouras, which is called Koutsourelis beach. Koutsourelis is sandy and is suitable for kids.
Great things to do around, just 2 km away is the seaside village of Makrigialos and other traditional Cretan mountain villages, hiking opportunities include the Butterfly gorge, Pefki gorge and the gorge of the dead in Zakros, wind surfing and other sports are offered nearby too.
Important note: When individual villas are rented separately and there are other occupants at the time of rental, all outdoor facilities are shared.
- Hotel Name: Moonlight Villas
- Area: Lasithi, Koutsouras
- Why Go: Beach-front Setting,Beautiful Terraces and Gardens,Elegant,Family-Friendly,Friendly Environment,Lovely Views,Private Pool,Quality of Service,Relaxed,Romantic
Why we like it
- Moonlight Villas, stunning sea views, peace, tranquillity. a few steps away from the shore and the turquoise waters of the Cretan Sea, contemporary elegance, ultimate comfort, eco friendly living, nighttime marine enchantment, an infinity pool, swimming in some spectacular beaches of south Crete, local cuisine ... bliss!
- Owners will be glad to share their best-kept secrets about nearby hidden-treasure beaches, landscapes, culture, best restaurants, best shops, best walking paths, and bicycle ride paths, as well as other attractions that may be of interest.
- Superb tavernas, restaurants with stunning sea views and delicious food nearby.
What to know
- You can find a pebble beach, restaurants and tavernas at a walkable distance (~5min walk). But you can also enjoy numerous other beaches that are 5 – 15 minute drive from the property. You can stay a whole week and not have to visit the same beach twice – we will share with you all our local secrets.
- Please note the beach in front of the villas is rocky but great for privacy, so your best nearby option is just 350 m away.
- Important note: When individual villas are rented separately and there are other occupants at the time of rental, all outdoor facilities are shared.
- Io and Callisto are handicapped-accessible residences. An elevator leads to the top floor of Villas
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Marvelous view :|
|Dining:||Self Catering||Eco :|
|Children:||Welcome||Weddings & Groups :|
|Closed:||November to March||Nice atmosphere :|