Notos Apartments - Hotel ... enjoy the sound of Libyan sea, waves, meltemi wind and the strong touch of sun ... and relaxing in the fresh sea breeze!
This is the superb south coast of Crete. Crete is an island that the more you visit the more you need to come again and again.
Notos Apartments at Triopetra Beach, in south coast of Rethimno, Crete is the place you are looking for to relax in harmony with nature and feel the positive energy.
Notos is located just 1 km away from Triopetra Beach and offers 8 tastefully, brand new and equipped apartments as well as 4 double rooms ideals for long and short stays with views of the Libyan Sea and the isles of Gavdos, Gavdopoula, and Paximadia and within easy access to beaches of extraordinary natural beauty fit for all desires.
A great place to discover the beautiful beaches of Triopetra, Ligres, Agia Fotini, Agios Pavlos, Preveli and taste the delights of the Cretan cuisine ... the authentic Cretan life with emotion and enthusiasm.
Yiannis your gracious host understands how exhausting “modern” life is and that's why he respect your vacation knowing how valuable it is for you.
Around Notos, you will discover some of the most interesting sights and most beautiful beaches of Crete. During the summer there are tavernas offering great Cretan hospitality.
Triopetra consists mainly of two beaches, which are separated by a small peninsula. At the edge of the peninsula, in the sea, three majestic rocks rise. Triopetra is named after these rocks, since it means “Three Rocks”.
The first beach, known as Small Triopetra (or Koumado), is located in a closed sandy and rocky bay, south of the three rocks. The main beach of Triopetra, West Triopetra (or Chatzi), is formed west of the rocks and extends to the west for several kilometers. The beach has beautiful coarse sand and beautiful water colors. Its west-orientation makes it vulnerable to the western winds, but also famous for its fantastic sunsets.
The east part of the beach is organized with taverns, rooms and umbrellas, but never seems crowded.
- Hotel Name: Notos Apartments - Triopetra
- Area: Rethimno, Akoumia
- Why Go: Adventure,Beach-front Setting,Countryside,Friendly Environment,Honeymoon,Quiet Location,Lovely Views
Why we like it
- A great location enjoying maybe some of the best beaches in Crete.
- Enjoy walking Triopetra to Agios Pavlos Beach or to west until Preveli Beach by the sea ... Spring and Autumn are the best periods.
- Stunning views of the Libyan Sea and the isles of Gavdos, Gavdopoula, and Paximadia.
What to know
- Children's cots/cribs are not available. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- You need to rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Apartments - Studios||Beach/Seaside :|
|Rooms:||12||Cheap & Chic :|
|Pool:||No||Marvelous view :|
|Dining:||No||Family hospitality :|
|Children:||Welcome||Nice atmosphere :|
|Closed:||November to March||Honeymoon :|