Notos Well Studio-House, a mix of modern and traditional elements to create a harmonious space both relaxed and timeless that truly feels like home.
The most valuable possession is peacefulness and here is the source.
A picturesque setting with astounding view in Chora Sfakion, on the south coast of Crete, a small beautiful village with rich in history and whitewashed houses, a hilly landscape with high mountains behind it, and lovely views of the surrounding coast and the endless Libyan sea.
The house is 84 m2 and can accommodate up to 5 people ( ideal for families with 2-3 children) plus a balcony and a garden with dining table and chairs, portable BBQ, sun beds, and a shady area under the lemon tree.
The house is within walking distance to the beach (340m) in the village, as well as to shops and restaurants.
The ground floor includes a kitchen, a bathroom with shower and a room with a wardrobe. Opposite the front door and across the small country lane is the garden. On the first floor there is a spacious living room with a sofa bed (could accommodated up to 3 children), and a mezzanine with a double bed.
The property derives its name from the white well in the garden. In the older times, this well supplied the entire village with water, and was a gathering place for the village residents.
The village of Chora Sfakia is both quiet - busy with individual or independent tourists in the summer - in its role as home and fishing village to local people, and a port for those traveling by ferry to Agia Roumeli, Sougia, Paleochora and the unspoilt island of Gavdos. The area has countless opportunities for hiking and exploring the beautiful and awe-inspiring ravines and mountains. Sfakia is famous for its approximately 50 ravines, the most famous being Samaria, Imbros, and Aradena. From Sfakia on a clear day one can glimpse the islands of Gavdos and Gavdopoula, 22 nautical miles south of Crete. Gavdos with its 50 inhabitants is a small, beautiful green island with unforgettable sandy beaches and views. You can reach Gavdos by ferry or by an organized boat trip.
Chora Sfakion is the perfect is the starting point for exploring the beautiful south coast of Crete.
- Hotel Name: Notos Well Studio-House - Sfakia Crete
- Area: Chania, Sfakia
- Why Go: Village Atmosphere,Lovely Views,Beautiful Terraces and Gardens,Friendly Environment,Quiet Location,Relaxed
Why we like it
- Sfakia is a lovely, authentic, historical village on the south coast of Crete and the house is located in a very quiet neighbourhood.
- The owner and caretaker are very friendly and ready to help you anytime.
- The mezzanine deck and especially the garden are amazing spots to bliss out on the gorgeous, expansive view and on your good fortune for being in southern Crete.
What to know
- Enjoy the goat bells on the nearby mountainside.
- Please note that there are climb stairs in House.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Apartments - Studios||Architecture & style :|
|Rooms:||1||Marvelous view :|
|Pool:||No||Cheap & Chic :|
|Dining:||Self-Catering||Village Atmosphere :|
|Children:||Welcome||Quality of Service :|
|Closed:||Never||Young Couples :|