The Theodore Boutique Hotel, easy-living, warm hospitality, personal care meets superb seafront location at this mini-resort, at Agia Marina Village only 8 km from the Venetian harbour of Chania, Crete’s most beautiful town.
The Theodore Boutique Hotel is located at a unique situation right on a shallow, sandy beach.
Lovingly selected items, unique architecture and rich cultural references, create a space where the visitor can relax, and regain his energy.
A small design hotel, a rare blend of genuine hospitality, intelligent design, superb location and great service.
The 9 uniquely designed suites-most of them come with wonderful views of Cretan Sea and Theodorou Island or garden views. They can accommodate from 2 adults to 4 adults and 1 child.
A beachfront bar serving small classes and healthy snacks and signature cocktails is featured.
Guests can start their day with a rich, healthy and nutritious breakfast prepared with fresh local organic ingredients. Breakfasts are a la carte and made to order. Delicious fresh fruit platters, homemade granola, eggs on avocado toast and homemade cake and many more .
The hotel staff is available 16 hours per day, while concierge service is also provided.
The international airport of Chania is approximately 28 km away. The scenic Chania Town is 8 km from The Theodorou Boutique Hotel.
- Hotel Name: The Theodore Boutique Hotel
- Area: Chania, Agia Marina
- Why Go: Quality of Service,Lovely Views,Honeymoon,HIp,Design,Beach-front Setting,Nightlife,Shopping
Why we like it
- New, clean, nice design, great breakfast, awesome beach, and the service is amazing.
- Staff are so friendly and helpful. Staff make the whole experience top class.
- The decor is so stylish & the rooms so spacious & comfortable, particularly the huge beds.
What to know
- The hotel is located at a suburban area and rather touristic, but you forget all of them as soon as you step into this charming small hotel.
- You have to prebook especially for July, August and September when the hotel is often fully booked.
- The advantage of having our own private beach is a great benefit as the area of Agia Marina is quite busy.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Small Hotels & Inns||Nice atmosphere :|
|Pool:||No||Quality of Service :|
|Dining:||Bar - Small Snacks||Honeymoon :|
|Children:||Welcome||Young Couples :|
|Closed:||November to March||Architecture & style :|