The Theodore Boutique Hotel, easy-living, warm hospitality, personal care meets superb seafront location at this mini-resort, at Agia Marina Village only 8 km from the Venetian harbour of Chania, Crete’s most beautiful town.
The Theodore Boutique Hotel is located in a unique situation right on a shallow, sandy beach.
Lovingly selected items, unique architecture and rich cultural references, create a space where the visitor can relax, and regain his energy.
More like an elegant home away from home than a hotel, The Theodore Boutique Hotel exceeds all expectations, with staff that understands the true meaning of luxury. From the moment you arrive, a great experience, since the great staff has an almost psychic ability to know what you want and ensure you are provided with it before you have to ask.
A small design hotel, a rare blend of genuine hospitality, intelligent design wich uniting traditional architecture with rich cultural references and modernist luxury., superb location and great service.
The 9 uniquely designed suites-most of them come with wonderful views of Cretan Sea and Theodorou Island or garden views. They can accommodate from 2 adults to 4 adults and 1 child.
A beachfront bar serving small classes and healthy snacks and signature cocktails are featured.
Guests can start their day with a rich, healthy and nutritious breakfast prepared with fresh local organic ingredients. Breakfasts are a la carte and made to order. Delicious fresh fruit platters, homemade granola, eggs on avocado toast and homemade cake and many more.
The hotel staff is available 16 hours per day, while concierge service is also provided.
The international airport of Chania is approximately 28 km away. The scenic Chania Town is 8 km from The Theodorou Boutique Hotel.
- Hotel Name: The Theodore Boutique Hotel
- Area: Chania, Agia Marina
- Why Go: Quality of Service,Lovely Views,Honeymoon,HIp,Design,Beach-front Setting,Nightlife,Shopping
Why we like it
- New, clean, nice design, great breakfast, awesome beach, and the service is amazing.
- Staff are so friendly and helpful. Staff make the whole experience top class.
- The decor is so stylish & the rooms so spacious & comfortable, particularly the huge beds.
What to know
- The hotel is located at a suburban area and rather touristic, but you forget all of them as soon as you step into this charming small hotel.
- You have to prebook especially for July, August and September when the hotel is often fully booked.
- The advantage of having our own private beach is a great benefit as the area of Agia Marina is quite busy.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Small Hotels & Inns||Nice atmosphere :|
|Pool:||No||Quality of Service :|
|Dining:||Bar - Small Snacks||Honeymoon :|
|Children:||Welcome||Young Couples :|
|Closed:||November to March||Architecture & style :|