Vederi Estate Traditional Luxury Villas is a complex of four villas next to the picturesque Prines Village, just a 10 minutes a drive from romantic and historic Rethimno Town.
An ideal place for relaxation and rejuvenation quietly placed amidst a pretty olive grove and the green hills covered with cypresses and oaks.
Spending time in a place that transports you into a world of serenity, of pleasure and pure relaxation.
If you like the countryside, then this is the right place for you. In addition, you will stay with people who care if you have any questions or requests the response is immediate and friendly.
Four traditional villas (Three of them with 3 bedrooms and one with 5 bedrooms), open all year around, are made of carefully selected local stone and wood in a unique design and decoration of traditional Cretan architecture that blends in harmony with the surrounding beautiful landscape.
Vederi Estate is a short distance from Rethymnon and the preserved traditional village of Vederi and set amongst thickly wooded oak and a cypress tree forest, a place who carries on a history of hospitality and cultural heritage of rural Crete.
The nearby village of Prines has a couple of tavernas for when you don't want to venture too far and Rethymnon has many fabulous restaurants.
A great base to explore the lovely island of Crete with George on hand to guide and help whenever you need it.
- Hotel Name: Vederi Estate Traditional Luxury Villas
- Area: Rethimno, Prines
- Why Go: Countryside,Family-Friendly,Friendly Environment,Peaceful Rural Setting in Village,Private Pool,Relaxed,Quiet Location
Why we like it
- Fabulous Villas in stunning setting a great introduction to Crete.
- A welcome pack is provided on arrival, which is such a help when you first arrive from a long journey.
- The outdoor area and surroundings are just gorgeous, lovely views and tranquility is accompanied by the sound of sheep bells and Cicadas. A great place to get away from the hustle and bustle.
- Excellent warm hospitality by George the owner and his team.
What to know
- You need to rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pools||Family hospitality :|
|Dining:||Self Catering||Quality of Service :|
|Children:||Welcome||Village Atmosphere :|
|Closed:||Never||Nice atmosphere :|