The villa on the hill. Villa Kalliani has one of the perfect hilltop locations in Crete, this is a real 360 degree view. Terraces, balconies and poolside all have views of the magnificent Kissamos bay, its sparkling sea and the inland hills.
Privacy is prime. The three-bedroom villa stands proudly on its own, just one kilometre from the village Herethiana. The village has two cafes and some great views. This is just 40 minutes from Chania and with easy access to Kolymbari and Kissamos (beaches, restaurants and shops), Falassarna and the delights of the west and south west coast.
Many fine local villages to explore as well. Isolated in location but not in travel times. It is ten minutes to the nearest beach or Kissamos and 45 minutes from Chania.
When it is windy (this is a hilltop after all) one or more of the balconies or terraces is shielded from the wind.
Villa Kaliani, provides three bedrooms, one downstairs and two upstairs. An attractive living area with leather sofas, fireplace, dining table and a fully equipped modern kitchen. All rooms are air conditioned. Decor has splashes of stone and wood - a pleasing blend of modern/classic and traditional. For up to six people the villa is very comfortable and provides you with your own piece of the countryside.
So you can be the king of the hill, take a swim in your pool with a view, cruise around the small villages nearby, eat one evening on the waterfront at Kissamos, the next in Chania.
What's close by: olive trees and views!
Villa Kalliani due to his location is even suitable for nudists.
- Hotel Name: Villa Kalliani
- Area: Chania, Cherethiana Village
- Why Go: Countryside,Family-Friendly,Lovely Views,Mountains,Private Pool,Quiet Location,Romantic,Village Atmosphere
Why we like it
- Enjoy magical sunsets over the sea and sitting out at night looking at millions of stars in total isolation
- 360o panoramic view and you are the king of the hill
- Privacy is prime, the villa stands proudly on its own; suitable even for nudist
- Villa is ideal if you don't like crowds, if you want to experience life in the hills of Crete with no-one around but like to be close enough to have things to do and places to eat out. Antonis the owner make you to feel very welcome- a bottle of wine,some olive oil and a map-video of Chania upon your arrival,
What to know
- We recommend that you rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent (you cannot reach Villa Kalliani by public transport).
- The local town of Kissamos (10 mins drive) is not at all touristy in a brash sense but there are plenty of supermarkets with fresh local produce and good, reasonably priced places to eat along the sea front-the atmosphere at night is lively but not loud.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Rooms:||1||Marvelous view :|
|Dining:||Self Catering||Nice atmosphere :|
|Children:||Welcome||Village Atmosphere :|