This is a genuine hideaway, in every sense a restored traditional stone house in a small village near Heraklion, Crete.
Villa Malvazia is located in Keramoutsi, a small village near Heraklion the Capital of Crete and the Nikos Kazantzakis Airport, with views to the countryside.
A superb villa, carefully renovated to expose stone walls, with an infinity pool, five bedroms (up to 9 people) surrounded by the Cretan nature is a place to enjoy a unique sense of calmness, harmony, relaxation and discrete luxury providing privacy and a nice atmosphere.
Villa Malvazia with 450m2, was initially built in Keramoutsi village in 1925, and in 2003 was completely restored. The name “Malvazia” comes from the Latin word Malvesin which is an attack machine used in Middle Ages. Also a Castle in Keramoutsi called Malvicino, was very inspiring. The Villa is surrounded by more than 100 different kinds of trees in a total 6 acre of magnificent natural land, with beautiful walking trails.
Its original interior design, spacious bathrooms, 5 comfortable bedrooms, cozy living room, large swimming pool and well equipped gym, will made your stay a memorable one! Villa Malvazia is a great option for families and small groups of friends.
The distance from Heraklion town is 15 km, and only 20 km from the Airport N. Kazantzakis. The biggest hospital of Crete (PEPAGNI) is no more than 8 km away. Also, the Villa is located 7 km from mesogeios dialysis center.
Keramoutsi is a small village, with breathtaking countryside views with a traditional kafenion and a mini market.
A great period to visit Villa Malvazia is during Easter.
- Hotel Name: Villa Malvazia - Keramoutsi - Crete
- Area: Heraklion, Keramoutsi
- Why Go: Elegant,Countryside,Family-Friendly,Private Pool,Quality of Service,Quiet Location,Relaxed,Romantic
Why we like it
- The combination of views, style, tranquility and quality make Villa Malvazia a fantastic place to stay. Everything makes it special to us.
- The villa is surrounded by a large garden with plenty of olive trees, aromatic herbs and flowers planted throughout.
- Villa has an outdoors paradise, a magnificent open-air setting equipped with a wonderful swimming pool and a dining area shaded by a pergola.
- We loved the vegetable garden which is at guests’ disposal.
What to know
- So peaceful and self-sufficient that you might forget to explore the rest of Crete, which would be a shame
- We highly recommend that you rent a car, other means of transport are limited and/or infrequent.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Nice atmosphere :|
|Dining:||Fully Equipped Kitchen||Weddings & Groups :|
|Children:||Welcome||Family hospitality :|
|Closed:||Never||Village Atmosphere :|