The brand-new, minimal style stone Villa Rhea is located on a hillside just outside the beautiful villages of Plaka and Kokkino Chorio, in Apokoronas district of Chania in lovely Crete.
Villa Rhea is a one level 100sq.m villa situated in a 400sq.m land with a cozy interior (with a touch of luxury) and a breathtaking, appealing exterior.
The villa sets at a very idyllic point, at a top of a hill, with stunning distant sea views over Souda Bay, White Mountains and spectacular sunsets, thus imparting you a sense of freedom, serenity and calmness.
A unique villa with character and style, spacious rooms and elegant details, providing a small oasis of privacy, comfort and relaxation, perfectly located just 1km from picturesque villages of Plaka and Kokkino Chorio, 3 km from the sandy, great beach of Almyrida and 30km from the picturesque town of Chania, Crete.
Villa Rea expands on the ground floor and is gently adapted to the nice environment with it's natural materials, using efficiently the sun light, the air and of course the views!
The villa consists of two double bedrooms with en suite shower bathrooms, and a twin bedroom. In addition, there is a common bathroom with a Jacuzzi type Bath for two people and a shower unit. Bedrooms are equipped with the well-known Cocomat beds and mattresses made of natural eco friendly materials, as our purpose is you to feel comfortable and relaxed in your holidays.There is a common bathroom with a Jacuzzi type Bath for two people and a shower unit.
The kitchen is fully equipped and is an open plan area with the sitting area. There are two big window doors 3.5m height so you do not miss anything from the views even you are inside.
Spacious exterior area with the 60sq.m swimming pool where you can enjoy your drink in the hydromassage sitting area watching the romantic sunset. There is also a BBQ and dinner table to relax and soak up the beauty and serenity all around.
The neighbouring Villa Kronos is located in the same plot - Titans Complex, however each villa has totally privacy, private exterior areas, private pool and separate entrance. However, the 2 villas can be combined for large groups or 2 families who want to spent their vacation together.
On request you could enjoy various activities such as scuba diving, boat trips or even a relaxing massage in the house.
- Hotel Name: Villa Rhea
- Area: Chania, Kokkino Chorio
- Why Go: Beautiful Terraces and Gardens,Family-Friendly,Lovely Views,Private Pool,Relaxed,Romantic,Village Atmosphere
Why we like it
- Most glorious and spectacular sunsets.
- Apokoronas is one of the most picturesque areas of the province of Chania with many attractive and authentic villages to explore.
What to know
- Public transport doesn't come this far, so you need to hire a car.
- So peaceful and self-sufficient that you might forget to explore the rest of Crete, which would be a shame.
- The neighbouring Villa Kronos is located in the same plot - Titans Complex, however each villa has totally privacy, private exterior areas, private pool and separate entrance. However, the 2 villas can be combined for large groups or 2 families who want to spent their vacation together.
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Rooms:||1||Cheap & Chic :|
|Pool:||Private Pool||Family :|
|Dining:||Sef Catering||Marvelous view :|
|Children:||Welcome||Village Atmosphere :|
|Closed:||November to March||Honeymoon :|