Youphoria Beachfront Villas, (Votsalo, Ammos and Meltemi) are uniquely beautiful, designed with luxury holiday living in mind - and with many fabulous and innovative features - the new adjacent villas enjoy a privileged beachfront (sandy/pebble beach) position just a few metres from waters of Kissamos Bay, with views over the two majestic peninsulas of northwest Crete.
A perfect choice for guests who appreciate exquisite taste while being direct on the beach.
They offer an unrivalled outlook – 150 metres of beach frontage, infinity pools, private terraces, and the lapping turquoise Aegean washing the pebble/sand beach, which gives way to fine sand once you step into the water.
They are perfectly located only 15 minutes drive from the stunning Falasarna beach and very close to world famous Balos lagoon. Also only 1 km from Kisamos Town with numerous shops, cafes and Tavernas. In addition, a 50-minute drive from the nearest airport and a few km away from the beautiful Venetian harbour town of Chania, the villas are perfectly located for exploring the fabulous sandy beaches, amazing archaeological sites and rugged natural landscape of western Crete.
Each villa has its own unique living space with the emphasis being on outdoor entertaining, dining and relaxing. COCO Mat soft bedding and furnishing provide the maximum comfort with the use of natural and raw materials. Youphoria Beach Front Villas are an example of Greek elegance, suitable for couples seeking tranquility and comfort as well as families with kids.
The three villas all part of one larger structure, each with their own style and privacy but connected by interlocking doors. That allows them to be rented as self-contained units, or any combination of Votsalo (7 people), Ammos (5 people) and Meltemi (5 people).
They are set amid gardens planted with salt-resistant native species such as the daisy-like mesembryanthemum (a name derived from the Greek words of noon and flower, meaning mid-day flower), yellow gazanias and tamarisks.
With a concierge-led service, the villas take their names from aspects of the landscape: Votsalo (pebbles), Ammos (sand), and Meltemi (Aegean breeze). The three new villas are an addition to Youphoria’s eight established and award-winning Sea View villas which cascade down a nearby hillside overlooking the Gramvousa Peninsula and Kissamos Bay.
In addition, the area is rich in natural wildlife with falcons, herons and other birds of prey hovering close to the beach, while there is also a good chance you will spot a sandpiper.
The beach at Korfalonas is perfectly safe for snorkelling, swimming and fishing, or simply relaxing and dreaming.
Constructed of local Kissamos limestone, the three new villas have been designed by Chania-based architect and interior and exterior designer Rena Mania.
Using colours and materials that are welcoming in their warmth and texture, along with friendly neutral shades that will subtly delight guests, each residence enjoys the highest quality furnishings and installations. Solar panels and ground source heat pumps provide the eco-friendly villas with sustainable energy.
- Hotel Name: Youphoria Beachfront Villas
- Area: Chania, Kissamos
- Why Go: Beach-front Setting,Design,Beautiful Terraces and Gardens,Lovely Views,Modern,Private Pool,Quality of Service,Relaxed
Why we like it
- The private infinity pools, plastered with a characteristic Cimentogonia surface, have full-width Roman steps from which you can admire the inspiring views of the Aegean Sea.
- Modern design with many innovative, architectural and environmentally-friendly features throughout.
- The excellent location also means that you are close to many of the highlights of western Crete.
What to know
- The surrounding gardens, planted with carefully chosen endemic shrubs, flowers, and trees to restore the original landscape, are already beautiful, but still need at least another one or two years before you can enjoy them at their finest.
- So peaceful and self-sufficient that you might forget to explore the rest of Crete, which would be a shame!
|Hotel Information||Recommended For|
|Type:||Villas||Architecture & style :|
|Pool:||Private Pools||Family :|
|Dining:||Self Catering||Young Couples :|
|Children:||Welcome||Marvelous view :|
|Closed:||November to March||Quality of Service :|