This is an authentic adventure tour to experience the wild southern beauty combining perfectly the Cretan mountain with the Libyan sea.
Going through magnificent remote villages and viewpoints we will arrive to the Imbros gorge – an easier alternative to the famous Samaria Gorge. A 3-hour trek through beautiful scenery and some spectacular very narrow passages.
Your local guide will be waiting for you at the exit of the gorge to drive you to the Libyan sea were you will embark a private boat that will take you to a beautiful secluded small bay located near the exit of the imposing Aradena Gorge. You will then have plenty of time for a relaxing break and -why not- a swim in the crystal-clear waters and the opportunity for an authentic gastronomic experience at the local taverna.
After this experience you will wave your goodbyes to the magnificent Sfakia region and will return to Chania with memories of a lifetime!
The relative easiness of this gorge makes it an ideal walk for families with children.
560 Euros (1 - 3 people)
615 Euros (4 - 6 people)
645 Euros (7 - 8 people)
Total duration : 11-12hours
- private sightseeing tour with a local insider guide
- transfer with an AC car/van
Booking terms - Payment terms
- All excursions are available upon request.
- Booking at least 2 days in advance is necessary.
- 30% deposit out of the official price is required in order to book the tour.
- The remaining 70% will be settled after the completion of the tour either by credit card or cash.
- Up to 7 days prior to the excursion's date – the 30% deposit will be refunded.
- Less than 7 days prior to the excursion's date – the 30% deposit will be retained.
- No show – 100% cancellation fee
For more info and reservations please contact us: email@example.com