Greece Drops Covid-19 Requirements for Country Entry
- May 3, 2022
- 0 com
Greece Drops Covid-19 Requirements for Country Entry!
As of May 1, travelers coming to Greece will no longer be required to display an EU Digital Covid Certificate (EUDCC), recovery certificate, or test to enter the country, the Greek Health Ministry announced on Thursday.
More specifically, the government’s Covid committee decided unanimously starting May 1:
– travelers to Greece will be able to enter the country without presenting a digital covid certificate which indicates whether someone has been vaccinated against Covid-19, a recovery certificate or a negative test
– admission to restaurants, cafes, bars, shops and entertainment venues will be allowed to all. The vaccination certificate, test or proof of recovery requirement has been dropped
– restaurants, cafes, bars, shops and entertainment venues will be able to operate at full (100 percent) capacity
– mask wearing outdoors is no longer necessary but the Covid committee strongly advises the use of face masks indoors
– school children will no longer be required to self-test and college students will not be required to take rapid tests
– unvaccinated employees and teachers will be required to present one rapid test per week (from the current two). This does not apply to medical staff.
Additional details will be outlined in the relevant ministerial decision.
If you want to leave a comment please Login