description Book now
Scuba Diving in Sfakia, South Crete, join us and enjoy the beautiful underwater world and clear blue waters of south Crete, which beckon divers from around the world. Appropriate for beginners or qualified divers.
- 1-4 Hours
Scuba Diving in Sfakia, South Crete, join us and enjoy the beautiful underwater world and clear blue waters of south Crete, which beckon divers from around the world.
The morphology and the relatively small surface of the Mediterranean render the tides and the consequent strong currents virtually absent, offering the divers the ideal conditions for pleasant diving experiences.
You can find stone arches, fantastic volcanic rocky reefs, and an abundance of marine life in the water surrounding Chania town. See unique black corals and marine life that cannot be found anywhere else.
No experience is required for the Try Scuba Diving (TSD) programme and it´s ideal for beginners, divers with little experience or qualified divers.
Each session lasts approx. 2 – 2,5 hours in total (of which 25-35 minutes underwater) starting with a detailed briefing from one of our certified instructors about the kit and its uses. Then we go through the dive plan and get kitted up, our diving center is fully equipped with all the necessary gear you will need during your dive.
The diving session for beginners begins in shallow and confined water (in the sea) where we practice some exercises to boost your confidence and comfort in the water.
Always accompanied by one of our certified instructors, discover the crystal waters of the Lybian sea at whatever depth you feel comfortable in and of course, meet and interact with the rich and varied marine life in our different dive sites!
Good to know
- All dives are planned and reserved in advance, on demand and depending on current weather conditions. Please note we do not have a fixed diving programme per week/day.
- The Professional Association of Diving Instructors (SSI) has developed the Try Scuba Diving program so that anyone in good health can participate. Try Scuba diving sessions are suitable for children over 8 years of age.
|Suitable For||Dive||Min people||Price per person|
|Begginners / Children|
Try Scuba Diving
|Begginners / Children||Snorkeling|
|Qualified / Advanced Divers||1 Shore Dive||2||47 Euros|
|Qualified / Advanced Divers|
1 Open Water Dive
|2 Open Water Dives||100 Euros|
|3 Open Water Dives||155 Euros|
|Cave Dive ( 2 Dives+Equipment)||108 Euros|
|Night Dive (Inc. Extra Equipment)||65 Euros|
- Included: Qualified instructor, DAN insurance coverage and all necessary equipment equipment
- Not included: personal expenses, underwater photos
For more info and reservations please contact us
- If you cancel a reservation due to personal reasons up to (not incl) 15 days before reservation date, any paid amount is fully refunded.
- If you cancel 15 days (incl) or less before reservation date, NO amount is refunded.
- PLEASE NOTE: For ALL reservations between 15/7 and 15/9 (inclusive) if you cancel due to personal reasons during these dates, NO refund is possible (nomatter the cancellation date).
- If weather conditions are too severe, our partner will judge if it is not possible to fullfill a dive.
- Weather conditions are determined 1-4 days before reserved date.
- The reservation date can be modified, depending on availability.
- Please note that weather conditions in the area of Chora Sfakion can be different than in other areas.
The reviews for the Scuba Diving - Sfakia - South Crete