This is the ‘’must do’’ tour for history lovers.
Visit the Palace of Knossos and the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion to discover Europe’s earliest city and civilisation.
Begin our 2-hour road trip to Heraklion (from Chania town) and head to the Knossos Palace for a private guided tour with our enthusiastic professional guide. Admire this true archaeological masterpiece and learn all about the legends and history of the Minoan civilization.
After this inspiring tour, head to the Archaeological museum regarded as one of Europe’s most important museums that brings together archaeological finds from all over Crete, covering over 5500 years of the island’s history. Our professional guide will talk you through the most important collection of Minoan antiquities You will then have time to explore Heraklion’s city center with your local guide and enjoy lunch in Crete’s seaside capital before heading back to Chania in the afternoon.
560 Euros (1 - 3 people)
600 Euros (4 - 6 people)
620 Euros (7 - 8 people)
Total duration : 10hours
- private sightseeing tour with a local insider guide
- transfer with an AC car/van
- private guided visit with a professional guide (visiting the Palace and the Museum)
Booking terms - Payment terms
- All excursions are available upon request.
- Booking at least 2 days in advance is necessary.
- 30% deposit out of the official price is required in order to book the tour.
- The remaining 70% will be settled after the completion of the tour either by credit card or cash.
- Up to 7 days prior to the excursion's date – the 30% deposit will be refunded.
- Less than 7 days prior to the excursion's date – the 30% deposit will be retained.
- No show – 100% cancellation fee
For more info and reservations please contact us: email@example.com