description Book now
Cretan Cuisine Courses at Boutari Winery. This is a perfect place for wine lovers, set among seven hectares of vineyards and olive trees within just outside the village of Skalani, in Heraklion, Crete.
- Small Group
- 1-4 Hours
- Gastronomy (Wine Tastings & Cooking Workshops)
#Please Note : Boutari Winery will remain closed during August 2020 due to Covid-19
So you think you can cook ...
Something extraordinary, delicious, with amazing taste is happening in lovely Crete.
Join one of our Cretan Cuisine Courses at Boutari Winery and enjoy a few hours of fun, creation and traditional tastes.
Boutari Winery is a perfect place for wine lovers, set among seven hectares of vineyards and olive trees just outside the village of Skalani, in Heraklion, Crete.
Mrs Maria Konstantaki, the estate cook and wife of viticulturist Giannis, offers bespoke courses on Cretan cuisine to small groups. Using local ingredients and special recipes, this is a treat for anyone interested in cuisine and gastronomy.
You could choose one of the below :
- Mousaka OR Vine leaf rolls stuffed with rice
- Sweet "mizithra" soft cheese pies
55.00 Euros per person (include all taxes)
- The Cooking Lesson service includes:
- Cooking Lesson at the winery tasting venue
- Winery Tour
- Wine Tasting and Meal* at the Winery Hospitality Venue
- The menu synthesis of the meall is the one of the cooking lesson.
- Please advise of any food allergies.
- Max. Number of Persons per Cooking Lesson : 6
- Max. Capacity of Persons at the Winery Kitchen : 6
- Duration: approx. 3 hours (including the meal at the Winery Hospitality Venue)
- Languages: English, Greek
- Parking is also available in the Estate premises.
The reviews for the Cooking Lessons At Boutari Winery At Skalani Village
Reviews ( 4 )
Hi! We had a wonderful time! It was our favorite thing we did in Greece. Our tour was great. Everything was beyond our expectations. There was nothing we can suggest to make it better. Thank you so much for creating a lasting memory for us! - Amy
Kalimera Yiannis, This was indeed a very nice experience. We enjoyed our time at the Boutari Winery. We cannot think of any things that should be improved, it exceeded our expectations. Those were very nice people and like I said, we enjoyed our time very much. We also told our friends about this.Kind regards, - Peter
Kalimera Yiannis. The cooking class was wonderful. We were treated warmly and with much hospitality. Maria welcomed us into her kitchen and was very accommodating in modifying her recipes to make sure we had gluten free delicacies. Georgia was very helpful in translating for us and in providing us with information concerning the winery and the wine production and Boutari. - Sharon
We enjoyed both tours you scheduled for us. Our guide in the walking food tour was excellent. We loved the cooking lesson at the winery. The people were gracious and it was a very good experience. - Deborah