description Book now
Join us and explore Santorini in one day, the most famous island in Cyclades, with more than 4.500 years of cultural history, which will capture you with its beauty and stunning Caldera views.
- Small Group
- Full Day
- Gastronomy (Wine Tastings & Cooking Workshops)
- History & Culture
- Speedboat Trips
- Town Walking Tours
The place -Santorini ...
Of all the Greek islands Santorini is one of the most famous. Amongst the top 5 must-visit destinations - and boy, are you in for a memorable treat!
This place heals by its sheer wonder, making you feel energized and ready for all that life offers once you have stayed here.
Romantic beyond belief, some of the most special hotels and excellent restaurants, the island has fine wines and unique foods and the tastiest tomatoes in the world!
Most of all it has The View.
Santorini is essentially what remains after an enormous volcanic eruption that destroyed the earliest settlements on a formerly single island, and created the current geological caldera. ...
A giant central, rectangular lagoon with steep cliffs on three sides. The main island slopes downward to the Aegean Sea.
Your experience starts off from Crete with our luxurious high-speed catamaran vessel "Paros Jet". In less than two hours you will arrive at Thiras port.
When you arrive at the port of Santorini, Athinios, you will relax on a comfortable, air-conditioned bus which will be waiting for you, escorted by experienced guides (Russian, English, German, French, Polish, and Italian) who will provide information concerning the island and its history. You will enjoy the view of the beautiful countryside on the drive to the northern tip of the island. Then, you will arrive at the unique village of Oia. Built on the northern part of the Caldera rim, Oia offers magnificent views of houses studded along the volcanic rock hillside overlooking both the Mediterranean and Aegean sea.
Spectacular heaven for countless artists seeking inspiration.
A visit to the island’s capital (Chora), called “Fira”, where you will have plenty of free time to explore the picturesque traditional little alleys, admire the incomparable aesthetics of Aegean architecture, shop or simply enjoy a drink and the unique view of the volcano over the magnificent cliffs of Caldera.
You have the choice of either staying at the beautiful capital of the island Fira or visiting (approximately 2hours) the magnificent black beach of Perissa – Perivolos or taking a boat tour on Caldera (upon availability).
Santorini's Excursion: Oia - Fira - Perissa /Perivolos Beach (Optional) - Volcano Boat Trip (Optional)
- A confirmation email will be received while booking.
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information while booking: Passengers’ Surname and Name, Gender: Male/ Female, Age: Adult/Child /Infant. According to EU Directive 98/41, the shipping company has the obligation to keep a passengers' name list of every voyage, for safety reasons.
- Adult : 145 Euros
- Child(5-10years) : 72.5 Euros
- Infant (0-4years) : 0
- Departures : Every TU & SA
- Start time: 08:00 am
- Finish Time: 19.10 pm
- Roundtrip boat tickets
- Land excursion on Santorini
- Expert escort on Santorini
- Port transfers
- Entrance fees
- Volcano boat tour 16 euro
- Personal expenses
- (there is a special discount for our passengers in specified restaurants)
- Languages : English, German, Russian, French, Polish, Italian
07:00 am : Rethymno Port > Boarding
08:00 am : Rethimno Port > Departure for Santorini
10.25 am : Santorini Port > Arrival at the port of Athinios - Santorini
10:35 am : Santorini Island > Guided Tour to Oia - Fira - Perissa
16:45 pm : Santorini Port > Departure to Rethimno
19.10 pm Rethimno Port > Arrival at Rethimno
* Itinerary is subject to minor alterations depending on traffic, weather conditions, or any other unpredictable circumstance. Always ask your tour guide on the day for accurate time information.
The reviews for the One Day Tour to Amazing Santorini Island from Rethymno